1/6 Star wars 1/6 SDCC 2019 Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure about all this but someone mentioned something that made sense in that no one defended Deak when all these comments about him were posted so yea, I don't watch his videos.

To make sure he didn't "b itch slap" Jon I think. :lol

Okay, that kind of makes sense. Did he display the poor judgement to utter threats in public or was that a pre-emptive strike? Guess it doesn't matter. While I feel bad for Zach and Susan in my estimation they have not handled this professionally at a number of junctures; moves like that only give their opponent ammunition, clumsy as he is based on leaked/posted communications.

Edit: By 'moves like that' I mean some of the reactionary and public mud-slinging I've seen. I would have pointed at the abusive posts to expose him, and then lawyered up if it was going to be an actual fight. Getting sucked into 'he said-she said' never accomplishes anything, nor does glibly offering challenges etc. online. Fight smart, not loud.

Budget Stark is gone?

Twice apparently.

He was reported for sharing one of Jon's videos. Stark said he would post a response on his second account, and that one got taken down as well.

Did he become SSC employee or simply buy the company?

I heard he controls Sideshow's YouTube account, and deletes posts he doesn't like.

Sideshow also supposedly helped him get an interview with KA Kim at SDCC, and allowed him early access to film the Sideshow/HT display.

Okay, that kind of makes sense. Did he display the poor judgement to utter threats in public or was that a pre-emptive strike? Guess it doesn't matter. While I feel bad for Zach and Susan in my estimation they have not handled this professionally at a number of junctures; moves like that only give their opponent ammunition, clumsy as he is based on leaked/posted communications.

Edit: By 'moves like that' I mean some of the reactionary and public mud-slinging I've seen. I would have pointed at the abusive posts to expose him, and then lawyered up if it was going to be an actual fight. Getting sucked into 'he said-she said' never accomplishes anything, nor does glibly offering challenges etc. online. Fight smart, not loud.

Yes, the response from Zachary has incited a gang mentality on OSR of ridicule against Jon. That doesn't play well if you're trying to take the upper hand, and only serves to give Jon ammunition for his defence.

[...]Yes, the response from Zachary has incited a gang mentality on OSR of ridicule against Jon. That doesn't play well if you're trying to take the upper hand, and only serves to give Jon ammunition for his defence.

He went Ned Stark when he should've gone Tywin Lannister. ;)

"When you play the Game of Nerds, you win or you make a lot of noise online."

Questioned for what exactly? Someone called the Nerd Police or what? :dunno

Hahah It was the “Nerd Security” actually.
While checking in at SDCC, the computer wouldn’t let the lady print my badge then some security people walked up to us and took us aside and gave us the run down about Sideshow reporting me because of Threats that i made against Jon Deak.
Ultimately after a few minutes of speaking to us they realized, Aside from me saying i’d slap jon if he tried talking to me, the rest was just rubbish that was made up. Jon’s a professional victim and the security guards were able to realize that after talking to him. So everything worked out fine. According to one of the security officers, Jon just kept talking about how he was a nice guy and chooses not to live in mansions and drive Ferraris but instead just likes collecting toys. Haha [emoji2373][emoji2373]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He went Ned Stark when he should've gone Tywin Lannister. ;)

"When you play the Game of Nerds, you win or you make a lot of noise online."

Lmao I am definitely going to start referring to all of this stupid jon **** as “Game of Nerds”
Who will end up on The Shipper Box Throne....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed...Anicon is coming up maybe more new stuff ???

Hope so. It totally makes sense that they keep some surprises for their "home game".

I remember thinking last year that they had to fly those prototype figures from SDCC to Hong Kong pretty damn quick and set them all up again :lol

I can't be bothered to get involved with drama in a hobby, but it did pique my interest one night when I was bored, so I skimmed through one of those posts that served as a rundown about his nonsense. From what I understand, he pretty much demanded to be an admin in One Sixth Republic on Facebook, and when the admins wouldn't let him, he threw a massive hissy fit and got himself booted, which led him to starting One Sixth Society and getting a bunch of lawyers involved in trying to go after the admins and a bunch of people in One Sixth Republic. Which has earned him a lot of enemies. Couple that with him getting Susan Strange forced out of Sideshow when she was a beloved personality and he's a hated one, it just poured fuel on the fire.

Not sure if anything else has developed but I don't think he's been a good business investment on Sideshow's part.
What grounds would he have to go on to get lawyers involved against One Sixth Republic? It's just a damn Facebook group for cripe's sake. Really takes that stuff seriously apparently. :lol

Also I don't see how he could tell Susan or anyone for that matter not to attend SDCC or they'd be arrested. Who is he to say they can't attend like anyone else if they had passes?

Actually is anyone going to Anicon Hong Kong ? Would be great to have a thread and some early pics like we had for SDCC.

There are obviously same figures, at least for Star Wars going to be displayed there. What purpose that you need another thread for?

And the new pics at ACHHK could be posted here also.

There are obviously same figures, at least for Star Wars going to be displayed there. What purpose that you need another thread for?

And the new pics at ACHHK could be posted here also.

I don't really care if they're added in here or a new thread. Just appealing to anyone who might be going who could post some pics.

I don't really care if they're added in here or a new thread. Just appealing to anyone who might be going who could post some pics.

Heres your new shot at ACGHK
67629174_2317329451721363_77498372709154816_n.jpg

Yes he indeed looks great, same for that battle droid too, but strangely no sign of Jango Fett..implicit meaning of being canceled?

Back