1/6 Star wars 1/6 SDCC 2019 Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys extreme greed caused them to look at the pre orders and greedily increased production to a redicilous level and retailers are left holding the bag. They need to stop ordering these figures in large quantities just because hot toys make them in huge production numbers

You made it sound like order numbers made by the retailers are based on production numbers. Shouldn’t it be the other way around? That’s the whole point of preordering.

I am in the same boat with Cody.
I have all the Sideshow Clones so a Hot Toys one would look wrong.

I am waiting till I see it in person.
If I desperately want it I will buy it and put it elsewhere in my collection.

I have several clones from Sideshow and think they were all pretty solid offerings. I'm not looking to upgrade them to HT because there's so much other stuff that I'd prioritize over them...

I really hope that there is some terrific OT stuff previewed that can actually be pre-ordered. But I think it's doubtful. Already got the Krennic miracle several months ago, I had pretty much given up on him.

I really hope that there is some terrific OT stuff previewed that can actually be pre-ordered. But I think it's doubtful. Already got the Krennic miracle several months ago, I had pretty much given up on him.

Yeah, they might spring a surprise on us! Trying not to get my hopes up, but you never know what they have up their sleeve.

Well I'm glad all the Marvel fans are happy! Really HT! Three f'ing Marvel exclusives and not one Star Wars exclusive! I'm know Marvel is there bread and butter license but the Star Wars license is just as lucrative. :mad::mad::mad:

Its not surprising really. Hot Toys is from japan where Star Wars has never been very popular

I meant Hot Toys is from China (Hong Kong more specifically). Yes to your addition regarding the popularity of Star Wars.

Really the entirety of Asian countries, Star Wars has just never been popular there

I grew up in Taiwan myself and moved to Germany not until early 90's. My personal feeling from that time was that Star Wars was more popular than Marvel. Everybody knew Darth Vader. But not everyone knew Thanos (well, I didn't).

I think Marvel has gained mainstream interests because they have successfully built the MCU over the years (not to mention their brilliant PR department).

With the coming Episode IX, Star Wars will gain popularity again for that time. The only question is, will Disney do the right thing and keep it thay way.

So this is where everyone has been. Only just found this thread.

ESB Lando is a given. This has been confirmed by Howard and they'll wait to surf the Billy D nostalgia wave from TRoS later in the year. Patience people.

He's one of the ones I need. I just hope they get the hair right. The tight curly hair is difficult to get right in a figure.

I'm still of the opinion that Disney and HT have split the year in two for their biggest franchises. Marvel first half or maybe a bit more. Then SW at the end.

It will however be interesting if the Mandalorian will get things back on track and if Ep9 will keep that momentum or disrupt it all again.

I really hope they keep the momentum. For fans sake and for the 1/6 figures we have all listed here (or at least some of them).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jar jar has been teased on Instagram

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Mine
e70dc243601a3cf91d109d23c2db0f31.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Back