Star Wars – 1/6th scale Stormtrooper (Porcelain Pattern Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing that I'd buy but I don't hate it. I think it would be better if the porcelain designs were more Star Wars inspired. The back of the helmet is cool looking.

If anything else, this figure has provided some great comedic material. Reading the comments, I haven't laughed this had in a while.

I almost want to get one and swap out pieces of the armor amongst 4 or 5 other stormtroopers to create a Porcelain Squadron.

What blaster?

3IQJT3f.jpg

:rotfl:lol that funny!

I don't understand the hate for this guy. Like the sand trooper, snow trooper and shore trooper, he's perfectly suited for his environment.

633c3469ee2b0ad29eb2256b8d1bb1ac.jpg

:rotfl Well, maybe you guys just aren't "sophisticated" enough!

Honestly, I do kind of like this, but it IS a bizarre choice. Wish they'd done Day of the Dead paint instead.
I would consider a day of the dead paint scheme.

Come on HT, this is *****ked up. Lets focus on releasing figures that we really want like Jedi Luke, Emperor......Han is stormtrooper disguise.

Anyone in need of play-doh, a box of Legos, or a service dog to help cope with the announcement of the Hot Toys Porcelain Trooper please report to your nearest United States university (citizenship not required, just an entitlement complex and a clean pair of diapers.)

Back