Star Wars – 1/6th scale Stormtrooper (Porcelain Pattern Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing the end of the hobby now. It's like everything else people collect. Once they've made everything, they start doing these weird variants to milk it more. Then people give up trying to keep up, stop buying, lose interest, and that's that.

Odd choice this is. I can see the artsy vibe they had in mind, but luckily not my cup of tea. Definitely more appealing to the asian market is my guess

you sir, made my day : )

Not sure how to react to this...maybe...
raw

no that's not it...
Terry-Crews-WTF.gif

oh I found it...
q3iCWqE.gif

I think it's different. Kinda cool. I wouldn't buy it, but I'm sure there are people who will.

Hmmm. This came out of nowhere. Love the mold, but not sure what to think. They honestly haven't even gone this far with Iron Man, IMO.

This is clearly for a distinct market. It's in line with gold trooper, but even less practical. Looks like art for art's sake to me.

I don't understand the hate for this guy. Like the sand trooper, snow trooper and shore trooper, he's perfectly suited for his environment.

633c3469ee2b0ad29eb2256b8d1bb1ac.jpg

I can just picture Jar Jar Binks showing up and clumsily breaking all that fine china. That picture has had me cracking up for quite a while! Bet they will only make like 200 of these.
Please Hot Toys, just re issue the ANH Stormtroopers, or Han in Stormtrooper disguise.

I think he might be a Dutch Stormtrooper. Just needs wooden shoes and a shmoke and a pancake.

Apparently I'm in the minority here, but... as a kid, this type of pattern was rampant in all my family and friends porcelain vases and dishware. That's because they were all Chinese.

At the moment, I only have FO troopers and wasn't too interested in the originals. And I'll admit, this looks hilarious, a joke almost. And think that's exactly the point of it I think. It's fun and whimsical, it made me smile. It speaks to those that get the "joke".

My g/f even admitted of all the HT I own, this would be the most unique, and I gotta agree. PO'd.

I POd it and don't GAF. It's part ugly, part cool to me.

Payments help fo sho and when it comes I'll check it's quality and put it away with my gold chrome version.

I agree with many of the comments but I'm getting it anyway because I one day want a shelf of untraditional crazy Star Wars pieces. I could stick this in my big curio cabinet lol nobody would even notice not even the family. He will be camouflaged.

Anyway I'm looking forward to getting it. I hate having a gap in my payment plans I get out of sorts lol.

In 20 years you will have the single most valuable piece of HT Star Wars merchandise ever produced.

Or.... you will be explaining this figure to everyone who notices it for the rest of your life.

Back