Star Trek: TOS/TWOK/Into Darkness head sculpts and uniforms

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great work and I love the details :clap:clap:clap

My Admiral Kirk and Capt. Spock sculpts are ready for their uniforms as soon as they are ready :D

Quick picture of the Admiral Kirk jacket. There are a few thing that need to be fixed in a few places.

kirktwokproto01.jpg

Wow that looks amazing! Great job! Any idea on a price yet?

steven for a trek nut, i am in heaven....this is just too awesome..:clap

I have not been idle...

Ready to set up for molding...

The ribs don't show up very well, but they are there...

From the top...

In hand,so to speak...
I'm particularly pleased with the detail I was able to capture on the cooling fins, moreso that it actually shows up in the pix!Now comes the tedious part-setting up the clay, boxing and venting,pouring rubber etc., after which you all flood me with orders...PS

picked up the Harrison shirts today and will be shipping out the sets in a few days. I also saw the Harrison coat and it look pretty good, I’ll try and get some pictures of it later.

picked up the Harrison shirts today and will be shipping out the sets in a few days. I also saw the Harrison coat and it look pretty good, I’ll try and get some pictures of it later.

I'm so happy you're having the coat made. :) It just adds so much to the look of the character! Looking forward to the pics.

I love all of your work man. You do an amazing job. That being said... There is something a little off with the Pine sculpt. Its a great sculpt but doesn't scream Pine to me. I think it could be the nose and surrounding area. Just my two cents. Not trying to be a jerk at all.

Back