Star Trek: TOS/TWOK/Into Darkness head sculpts and uniforms

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Trek TOS/TWOK head sculpts and uniforms

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I would love to have a Disruptor for Kor!

Count on it, my friend...PS

Just ordered a chuck for my lathe, so I'll be back on track by next weekend;in the interim I've got about half the "sight"set up.We call this progress...PS

Last edited:

I’m reworking my Pine and Quinto sculpts for a Into Darkness look. And I’ve also working on Cumberbatch…

benedictcumberbatchstartrekintodarkness01.jpg

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

want!! want!!! and want!!!!!
cool cool cool!!!

you gonna be making "John Harrison" outfits too?!?

please please please!?!???

I'm having the black shirt with the Star Fleet delta made now, I'm not sure about anything else yet.

you gonna be making "John Harrison" outfits too?!?

please please please!?!???

Awesome work on the Cumberbatch sculpt... there was a member looking for one in the interest section; you might repost this there so others see it.

Also, lot of interest in the Sherlock series so I'm sure you could resculpt the hair and double dip on this one :duff

Put me down for two Harrisson (Cumberbatch) HSs and two black deltas. :yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

When will the HS be ready? Will send payment now awaiting completion, thats how bad I neeeeeeeeeeed it!!!! :drool :drool

PM me if anything.

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited:

I have the shirt ready, and I'm going to de-mold the head in an hour or so. I'll try and post some pictures later.

Put me down for two Harrisson (Cumberbatch) HSs and two black deltas. :yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

When will the HS be ready? Will send payment now awaiting completion, thats how bad I neeeeeeeeeeed it!!!! :drool :drool

PM me if anything.

Thanks,
Chris

Holy crap. You're killing me. You are cranking out some great sculpts. I want them all. Lol.

I have the shirt ready, and I'm going to de-mold the head in an hour or so. I'll try and post some pictures later.

ohman!!! awesome!!! please mark one HS and shirt set as sold!! really want him now too!!! excellent stuff!!! are you planning on pants and boots too?? since you're doing Pine and Quinto, what's your plan for JJ trek uniforms???

thanks so much!!! outstanding!!!!
-r.

Definitely want a Quinto!Spock, possibly Cumberbatch as well.

are you planning on pants and boots too?? since you're doing Pine and Quinto, what's your plan for JJ trek uniforms???

For JH I’m going to do boots, paints and possibly the trench coat (the one from the end of the movie).

And If I can find the correct fabric, I’ll have some 09/13 Trek uniforms made.

Spenser, any plans for McCoy TWOK?

Yes, enough of you guys have asked for it so I’ll do it soon.

Back