Star Trek: TOS/TWOK/Into Darkness head sculpts and uniforms

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Trek TOS head sculpts

Thanks! I glad you guys like them.

The Uniforms are now closed for the time being. I’ll open it again a little later.
I made some deals with some of you who needed a little time to get funds together and those deals are still in place. If I have any left over after those deals are completed I’ll put them up here.

And just to let you guys know, I’m not done with Star Trek just yet. There is a little more to come.

The new versions of Kirk and Spock arrived today;quite nice. Kirk looks more like Shatner;my wife suggested that V.1 looks"like his brother",without even realizing that he had one.Spock V.2 is more of a "TMP-TWOK"likeness. I'll try to post a few shots this weekend;the phaser as well.It is now waxed up and ready to start scratchin'...PS

I've posted pix of the original 3 sculpts with just a base coat earlier in this thread.As to the uniforms...are you asking for pix of them just by themselves(un-worn)?Finally, while I've got your attention, I'm thinking on the Gorn,and need a count...how many fingers does the bloody thing have. In the episode(which I have on Re-Mastered DVD)he seems to have 3, but there are pix of the suit showing 5. Anyone got Bobby Clark's e-mail address?...PS

I've posted pix of the original 3 sculpts with just a base coat earlier in this thread.As to the uniforms...are you asking for pix of them just by themselves(un-worn)?Finally, while I've got your attention, I'm thinking on the Gorn,and need a count...how many fingers does the bloody thing have. In the episode(which I have on Re-Mastered DVD)he seems to have 3, but there are pix of the suit showing 5. Anyone got Bobby Clark's e-mail address?...PS

Thanks! I saw those, do you happen to have any close ups of each head?

I would like pictures of the unworn if possible.

I want to get these cataloged on www.collectionstash.com to keep a record of all customs.

I've posted all the pix I've taken of my set, close-ups included(sorry).Feel free to use them.As I'm doing a bit of work on the set, I should be able to take a few of the pix you want, though I only have gold, green and blue shirts.
My phaser is looking good;started scratching the wax last night;so far,so good.Still have to get the lathe set up to turn the emitter...
Finally, I did more"freeze-frame"research on the Gorn last night;had Ari watch as well(2 sets of eyes).We agree that he has 3 fingers , at least as broadcast. I'm thinking the hands were a last minute thing.By the way, there's a hilarious vid of Shatner and the Gorn advertizing the new "Trek"video game.Got to credit the man,he can definitely get into a joke, even if he's the butt of it...PS

Where are your posted pix, wax murderer? I'd like to get a better look at the new version of Kirk (already have the first).

I've posted all the pix I've taken of my set, close-ups included(sorry).Feel free to use them.As I'm doing a bit of work on the set, I should be able to take a few of the pix you want, though I only have gold, green and blue shirts.
My phaser is looking good;started scratching the wax last night;so far,so good.Still have to get the lathe set up to turn the emitter...
Finally, I did more"freeze-frame"research on the Gorn last night;had Ari watch as well(2 sets of eyes).We agree that he has 3 fingers , at least as broadcast. I'm thinking the hands were a last minute thing.By the way, there's a hilarious vid of Shatner and the Gorn advertizing the new "Trek"video game.Got to credit the man,he can definitely get into a joke, even if he's the butt of it...PS

Thanks! Ya if you can take pictures of the outfits, of whatever you have that would be awesome.

Spenser, I emailed you back right after you emailed me. Did you recieve it or should I send it again? Its been a while.

Time for a bump.It occurred to me that I should find out how Spenser felt about the picture thing-it is his work, after all.So that's on hold. My Phaser sculpt is coming along nicely;one side is done,the other proceeding.That WILL be photographed...
I've also been thinking about aliens(Trek-style).Which ones do I want in my collection?The Gorn is a must-have,as are at least 1 Klingon and perhaps a Mugato(yeah, I like the monsters). Of course,which of the 3 top Klingons to do(Kor, Koloth or Kang?)And has anyone else noticed how much the Tellarite ambassador Gav looks like the Wolf Man?...PS

Time for a bump.It occurred to me that I should find out how Spenser felt about the picture thing-it is his work, after all.So that's on hold. My Phaser sculpt is coming along nicely;one side is done,the other proceeding.That WILL be photographed...
I've also been thinking about aliens(Trek-style).Which ones do I want in my collection?The Gorn is a must-have,as are at least 1 Klingon and perhaps a Mugato(yeah, I like the monsters). Of course,which of the 3 top Klingons to do(Kor, Koloth or Kang?)And has anyone else noticed how much the Tellarite ambassador Gav looks like the Wolf Man?...PS

I'd suggest an Andorian.

I’m doing a Klingon soon, I already have the uniform fabric, I haven’t decided who just yet, but one of those guys. Oh yea, Khan also

TOS Khan or movie Khan?

& do you have any more pix of your Kirk 2.0? I have the first one and can't decide if I should upgrade.

Go for it. I have both;V.2 is a better likeness.As to which Klingon...tough call...PS

351bome.jpg

TOS Khan or movie Khan?

& do you have any more pix of your Kirk 2.0? I have the first one and can't decide if I should upgrade.

Well… both. TOS Kahn will be just the head and red jumpsuit, but movie Kahn will be a little more elaborate.

I like both Kang and Koloth for Klingons but my top choice is Kor.

Kor2266.jpg

Back