Statue Star Craft Statues?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savageHULK

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Sideshow or any other companies will be tackling anymore star craft statues?

Your best bet would be Blizzard themselves. They've done an Overwatch statue recently and are going to release a Warcraft one soon

Your best bet would be Blizzard themselves. They've done an Overwatch statue recently and are going to release a Warcraft one soon

I've seen that Grommash one. I like it, want to wait for in hands first though.

I've seen that Grommash one. I like it, want to wait for in hands first though.

That's what I'm doing as well. If he turns out good I hope Blizzard does a whole line of statues. Their IPs have a lot of great designs.

That's what I'm doing as well. If he turns out good I hope Blizzard does a whole line of statues. Their IPs have a lot of great designs.

Especially with the WArcraft movie coming too... Easy money.

Want list:

Rexxar and Bear
Raynor in suit
Zeratul
Thrall
Nova

Want list:

Rexxar and Bear
Raynor in suit
Zeratul
Thrall
Nova

Yoou won't stop there... There's so many nice characters from Starcraft, Warcraft, WoW.

Want list:

Rexxar and Bear
Raynor in suit
Zeratul
Thrall
Nova

Nova :pray: haha and yes! Raynor standing on some hydralisk corpse perhaps?hehe

I wish they would make 1/6 Starcraft statues. I am sure there is a huge market for that. There are so many cool Protoss/human/Zerg units that could be made. It really would be easy money.

Back