Star Ace Harry Potter - Lord Voldemort

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The eyes and his forehead area throws it off a little from the comparison pic for the screaming head. But damn. This is a definite PO. Great quality for that price. Now I need a Dumbledore. And definitely older Harry.

I'm a little surprised at the non-love for the screaming head - looks pretty accurate to me -
View attachment 148405

I haven't seen a screaming head yet in this scale that looked great. I think its just the nature of the expression. Its an extreme. And usually not an expression that is held for very long, and even then, it usually looks goofy when not in motion. I think the sculpt, both of them for that matter, could use some tweaking. They haven't stopped me from ordering though. The more neutral head looks good to me and will probably be the head I use regardless of tweaks, but I'd love for them to surprise me and make me change my mind :D

This looks fantastic overall except for the screaming head- seeing all the teeth back to the molars looks odd, especially with the top set of knashers, as they should be hidden by the sides of the mouth. I'll likely never display it with that head so as soon as I saw the PO go up at CDUK I jumped on it. Hope the production examples match the proto.

The normal sculpt looks great and I hope they tweak the screaming sculpt.

I think the expression looks a little weird because it shows too much upper teeth. The upper lip should cover them a little.

I'm a little surprised at the non-love for the screaming head - looks pretty accurate to me -
View attachment 148405

It's not a terrible sculpt... but there's a curvature to the mouth area that just doesn't look natural. Screaming heads can be done, but this is a case where it's close but something was lost. Still, I don't mind having a 2nd head, but if it can be tweaked all the better. And who knows, maybe in hand it looks better :huh

But I love the regular head, and honestly it fits more with my view of how he should look.

Back