Star Ace Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Hermione Granger 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Headsculpt looks really bad.

This company started out solid, with better prices, and now prices have raised and headsculpts and paint or very subpar.

It does look like she doesn't have any hair on the sides. I would be curious to know if there's more brown paint for "hair" like on Katniss. I still can't freakin' believe that.

The picture was posted on Star Ace's facebook page and there is still no response. This is embarrassing.

I got all the other Harry Potter characters they have released, but this one is one I will pass by.
Guess they dont longer will here us plead for a POA Ron. There is no trio to complete.:gah:

Wow, I've given this company a pass in the past because their likenesses have been good enough to be relatively satisfied with, but this figure is a total freaking mess from tip to bottom and completely inexcusable. Almost every detail, from the likeness, to the clothes, to the freaking hands look a significant step down from the prototype.
If they don't address this immediately, I am cancelling.

Honestly, every time I see the pic posted on the last page, the worse it looks to me. Sculpt looks nothing like Emma Watson at all and looks incredibly old for who it's supposed to be. The hands also look huge.

Wow, that looks...awful, and I can forgive a lot. As others before me have said, I'm really close to cancelling my pre-order. That money would be better spent on Newt anyway. I'm going to wait and see if any pictures surface of her plainclothes outfit (as that's what I really wanted the figure for), but if that ended up bad too I'm definitely cancelling.

Demanding $200+ for THIS will end even the most forgiving collector’s patience and forgiveness...

B75E33FEAD6C4B0EBBC2.jpeg

^:slap Oh my that does look bad, the more photos I see of it the worse gets!

Looks way, way too old to be Year 3, did they just skip straight to the Deathly Hallows epilogue version of Hermione? Glad I waited for final product pictures on this one before ordering, saved myself some money. Am slightly worried as to how the SA Newt figure will turn out now. :panic:

Back