Star Ace Ghostbusters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Star Ace made movies:

Pizza Toy GIF by BBQ Films

After missing out on having the Blitzway Ghostbusrers on my shelf I was really excited at first. . . then I saw the company and I am now have an inner battle between hope and past experience.

Hope vs Rational Expectations

Hope:
1692224665746.gif

Expectations:
1692224827760.gif

1692224843955.gif

I09A4768.jpg

I09A4769.jpg

I09A4780.jpg

Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man: Ghostbusters: Deluxe Version​

Introducing the new iconic 30cm Soft Vinyl Ghostbusters Stay-Puft Marshmallow
Man, brought to you by Star Ace. Immerse yourself in the world of Ghostbusters with
this meticulously designed collectible that pays homage to the beloved marshmallow
menace.

Crafted with utmost attention to detail, this soft vinyl rendition of the Stay-Puft
Marshmallow Man captures the essence of the mischievous and larger-than-life
character. His legs, arms and head rotate allowing for multiple poses. The figure
features the mixed media elements of the fabric collar and necktie and standing at an
impressive 30cm tall this figure is a fun and authentic look at the classic movie
monster.

For those seeking the ultimate collectors experience, the deluxe version of the
Ghostbusters Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man comes with additional features. Swap out
the standard head for an interchangeable angry expression head, capturing the
iconic moment when Stay-Puft goes from sweet to furious. The set also includes
interchangeable fists, allowing you to recreate different poses and scenes from the
Ghostbusters franchise.

Whether you are reliving the classic moments from the original Ghostbusters movie or
adding to your extensive collection, the 30cm Soft Vinyl Stay Puft Marshmallow Man
from Star Ace is a masterpiece that encapsulates the essence of a pop culture phenomenon.

With its remarkable attention to detail, fabric accents, and deluxe features, this collectible
figure stands as a timeless tribute to the Ghostbusters universe.

Product size : approx.. 30cm height
Product weight : approx. 800g
Package size : W280x D160 x H350mm

RELEASE DATE: Q4, 2023
**PROTOTYPE SHOWN, FINAL PRODUCT MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT
**PRODUCT DETAILS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
TM & © 2023 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

© 2023 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

A lot of previous, licensed product get the angry face wrong, but this is a whole other level. Maybe that was in Afterlife. I've tried my best to wipe that movie from my brain completely, so I don't recall.

I love their arrogance picking another massive franchise, with thousands of hardcore fans and experts, where detail and accuracy matters, and they bring this out :lol

Oh, Star Ace. What another wasted opportunity.

Back