Star Ace Ghostbusters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where's the 1/6th version of Zuul?

What scale is the StarAce?

Perhaps if the StarAce Zuul statue is placed higher in the display (further away from the figures), it can give the illusion that the two are in the same scale?

At least with creatures and ghosts, it is more difficult for StarAce to screw up the headsculpts (like they do with human characters).

Kinda silly for them not to go 1/6 with these. Also looks like Aussies might miss out on the light up deluxe because of the stupid battery laws. PopCultcha only has the standard listed.
This could have easily been usb powered too if the stand contains the batteries.
Oh well. I might still be tempted though. Would love a Zuul on the shelf.

That Terror Dog sculpt is okay from a distance, but the detailing looks rough as hell. The real questions is, who is Star Ace trying to appeal to with these? The scale doesn't appear to fit in with any established figure lines.

Yeah, if they were 1/6 scale I would probably buy the Terror Dogs to put on my Ghostbusters display. Alternatively, if I knew these would be amazing quality I would consider buying. But they aren't going to check either box so a pass.

What scale is the StarAce?
The Terror Dogs and Slimer are 1/8 scale. Stay Puft obviously much smaller.

Back