Star ace Clubber Lang

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frenchy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Clubber Lang.jpg
Clubber Lang normal edition.jpg
Clubber Rocky.jpg

Stat Ace may call it Clubber Lang but we know when it's ready for retail, it'll be a character named Chubber Wang...

These guys just need to be better.

Hey guys, did anybody preorder this - and if they did have they gotten it yet? I paid my invoice from KGHobby about two weeks ago and nothing's changed in my order status since then. Just curious if KGHobby pushed the invoice out before it was anywhere near release?

I preordered from an American seller and nothing yet. I see some have the packages in China ready for sale.

Both Clubber and Creed should be dropping soon.

I preordered from an American seller and nothing yet. I see some have the packages in China ready for sale.

Both Clubber and Creed should be dropping soon.
Yeah - that makes sense. Thank you!

The figure looks great, but why is the neck long?

I wonder if it was done becaue they didn't want the head to damage the rubber body? It such a shame. It looks good.

I hope it's easy to modify like removing the inner head peg.....inside the head... JUst sigh...

I hate that I bought their Rocky II figure and that turned out to be the one with the horrible headsculpt. Apollo and Clubber both look pretty good. Although they are still WAY overpriced for the quality.

I can't believe I am defending Star Ace here, but the figure is priced what it should be.

You are getting a seamless body.
TWO head sculpts
Two sets of clothng.

Looking at the competition, they are gulp might even be a bargain compared to HT and Sideshow...I know they are no HT..but...yeah the cost is not overprice imo compared to other companies.

I am someone who THINK no figure should be over $300 dollars btw.

I can't believe I am defending Star Ace here, but the figure is priced what it should be.

You are getting a seamless body.
TWO head sculpts
Two sets of clothng.

Looking at the competition, they are gulp might even be a bargain compared to HT and Sideshow...I know they are no HT..but...yeah the cost is not overprice imo compared to other companies.

I am someone who THINK no figure should be over $300 dollars btw.
Is this figure hot toys quality? Nowhere near. Soosoo toys sometimes add 2 headsculpts and plenty off accessories for half the price of this and honestly, they actually are hot toys quality sometimes. The headsculpts look decent for Star Ace, they still aren't worth this much. Even the regular edition is expensive.

Is this figure hot toys quality? Nowhere near. Soosoo toys sometimes add 2 headsculpts and plenty off accessories for half the price of this and honestly, they actually are hot toys quality sometimes. The headsculpts look decent for Star Ace, they still aren't worth this much. Even the regular edition is expensive.
Comparing 1st parties...

They are licensed and yet their figures look like crap compared to several third party companies
Forcing me to defend Star Ace....Clubber and Apollo look fine, just not Hot Toys as stated above. I think 3rd party wise, SooSoo and Mars do better jobs than every other first party outside Hot Toys and threezero so far,

Back