1/6 Star Ace Christopher Lee Dracula

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's arrived and he looks pretty amazing. That includes both sculpts, though they do have a glossy finish that makes it looks like he's wearing grease paint or sweating.

Height is about a centimetre too short for Lee. I have a variety of extensions to try, but not sure yet how his feet are attached as the boots are on tight.

The signet ring is listed as an accessory, but I'm pretty sure it's a piece moulded to the glass holding hand, so therefore not interchangeable between hands.

Found him hard to photograph.

It's been pretty much twilight here all day. With the flash on his white face reflected too brightly, and under a spotlight without the flash he came out a bit fuzzy.

32505239311_eef6e734dd_o.jpg

31815775683_0a45918c13_o.jpg

32248458670_f330c72703_o.jpg

32627699085_2a43ff8a2f_o.jpg

32248459980_312e0888d2_o.jpg

And just out of interest I tested my photos...

32627861135_2cfea29880_o.png

31784520054_b1bbc16b15_o.png

He looks awesome! Can't wait for mine!

I'm sure you won't be disappointed. He's pretty stunning in hand!

I'm going to rearrange my display so I can have him between Blade and Ghost Rider. And one day Doctor Strange will be here to join the party as well. :)

Thanks for posting pictures ! They look great . How's the body on this guy . Does it hold poses ?

Body is really tight.

The shoulders are very narrow, similar to the Threezero Rick Grimes.

I'm not sure on the ankles. I wanted to add extensions but pulling on the boots didn't pull the feet free as with most figures. So I don't know how they're attached.

im not sure of the closed mouth sculpt, but the open mouthed sculpt is prett damn scary! lol

The closed mouth is better than I expected.

It's the sculpt he comes packed with and it was almost tempting to leave it on him. However, the open mouthed one is just too great not to use.

A second set of clothes would be useful. Going though IMDB for every film Sir Christopher played the Count, it seems he wore virtually the same outfit: the late Victorian suit with cape.

I was thinking the tail tuxedo from the upcoming Leto Joker, but that was Bela Lugosi's thing.

Here are my Reviews of the Count! One Video is in English and the other one in German! As allways sorry for my bad English but i think you will have a nice Impression of the blood sucking classic Vampire :D Enjoy

I really enjoy your reviews . Thank you for taking the time to make them and sharing them with us . This figure looks very interesting .

I worked out how the boots are connected by looking at photos of other Star Ace figures. To get them off you just have to pull, and then pull harder and harder until the pegs finally free themselves.

I did have the kettle on in preparation to dunk his boots into a mug of boiling water but it wasn't needed.

The pegs are unique to Star Ace, and non-Hot Toys compatible.

However, I've corrected the figure to roughly Lee's height by simply pushing the pegs back in a short way.

He now measures 12 3/4", which is close enough for me at 6' 4 1/2".

Back