1/6 Star Ace Christopher Lee Dracula

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Star Ace's Weibo page:

006kXFlSgw1f5nfj505wmj30ku0rs77r.jpg006kXFlSgw1f5nfj498voj30ku0rs42u.jpg006kXFlSgw1f5nfj5m25qj30ku0rs424.jpg006kXFlSgw1f5nfj66p6yj30ku0rsn06.jpg006kXFlSgw1f5nfj6tox2j30ku0rs0vv.jpg006kXFlSgw1f5nfjdjvd3j30ku0rs41e.jpg

Nice to see some close-ups. The headsculpt looks good. Maybe it's the photos, but he looks a little short for Lee.

It sucks that Peter Cushing wasn't in Scars.

I'm not crazy about the expression, but this will be the third 1/6 Lee Dracula in my life, after the Product Enterprises and Distinctive Dummies versions. I just need a good 1/4 statue and I'll be set!

Good sculpt, but it looks like the suit and shirt were made by Go Hero/Executive Replicas.

I would've expected the Count to have gone to Saville Row while he was in London.

I dont think he's i think he just looks that way because the head may be a bit big, though it could be the angle.

christopher-lee-dracula.jpg

I think we're all being pretty forgiving. The sculpt looks way off to me.

Would love to have a Christopher Lee Dracula - huge part of my growing up...

Does feel a little short with Christopher Lee being a good 6ft 4
Nice work on the bloodshot eyes though.

Will have to wait and see.

Don't love it but don't hate it either. Needs a more menacing look with more teeth showing. I still might pick it up tho for the right price.

Back