Premium Format Stanley 'Artgerm' Lau's Pepper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dc51cb86b0efe03ca0e0ca9e556a3539.jpg

shame this is a sideshow polystone. i consider this slighty anime-ish and it would have been great as a pvc figure at half the cost. the things that japanese companies can do with pvc statues nowadays are amazing.

Yup this would've been way better done in PVC and sold for $250 range like most Anime 1/4 scale statues

I really think that is how Sideshow should go about working towards PVC. Keep doing females like this and get more and more people buying and seeing what PVC production is capable of.

I like this. It has a bit of retro feel to it. Speaking of retro, I would like to see a statue based on this.

46b33275f82cc81955d6ec43429ac667.jpg

Cheaper than I thought it was going to be. I'll wait until they announce the edition size before deciding to PO or not.

I was thinking I'd pass, while beautiful I didn't think I'd have a place to put her. Then I remembered I ordered the F$F Varia Suit Samus statue and that got me thinking that parring Pepper up with Samus might not be a bad idea.

Same here. I like it, but I'll wait for discount code. don't think it's in danger of selling out.

Since this was their fine line, I think they should've put an ES to it. Similar to their art print line, slowly increase the ES as it gains more attention. =\

I was thinking I'd pass, while beautiful I didn't think I'd have a place to put her. Then I remembered I ordered the F$F Varia Suit Samus statue and that got me thinking that parring Pepper up with Samus might not be a bad idea.

Samus goes better with Light Suit.

Back