Stallone's Expendables, Movie Trailer is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG awsome trailer!! didnt even expect another one! arnie and willissssssssssssss.....man this is gonna rock! and yeah i was kinda hopeing they wouldnt show too much arnie or willis before the movie but wth, looks sweet!!

I'm kinda glad they showed it, their cameos seemed like a rumor mill thing, at least now it's concrete, and hopefully there's more to it than what was shown so their parts won't be totally spoiled by the trailer.

Hairy balls holding uzi's fighting ninja's on top of the Empire State Building, on fire.

ok ok we get the point, balls and fire.

did anyone notice how OLD arnie got?? daaamn, i mean i didnt realize till i saw the trailer.

looks great. Sucks Arnold and Bruce wont be in it for long but still it's great to see them in this. Van Damme seemed to be the only 80s action guy missing. :lol

You know your scared Roy. :lol

17507.gif

1.This trailer is much better than that first one.

2. AArrgggghhhhh Keel mee..I'm right hereee!!!Get to the
Choppppaaa!!

3.Dolph Lundgren FTW!

4. I just grew a chest hair.

AWESOME!!! Can't wait! I've got an alarm on my mobile phone to book for tickets 1 week before August 13 (if that's the same date it'll be shown in Manila). :rock

Same here, been promoting the movie to colleagues and friends, haha! :duff

omg arnold and sly are the same age, i thought sly was younger! i think sly is 63 not 64 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back