• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SSW Uruk Hai Swordsman statue, Sabretooth LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ragnarohman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey!

Okay so I've quit and started several times in this forum. But now I think I will settle for the bigger statues in SS collection to have in my homecinema. Basically I'm selling all the smaller stuff to feed the bigger stuff hehe.

Guidelines: Bank transfer, Paypal is available payments, if paid with PP use gift or add 3% on total value for the fees. shipping is extra. Just PM for quote if your interested. Items located in Sweden, offering express shipping inside sweden with BringIt. Otherwise its swedish posten OR UPS if you rather would've the item shipped with that.

What I have:

SS Sabretooth LSB reg w/art box and shipper 120£+shipping

SSW Uruk Hai Swordsman Statue, with white art box and no name shipper. Very well preserved statue. MINT!

UrukHaiSwordsmanCloseup.jpg

UrukHaiSwordsman.jpg

IMG_5309 by Mr.Ohman, on Flickr

Last edited:
Re: Help me fund a AMP maquette

Maybe a mod can change topic to FS: Jason mask, Hulk Comiquette,HT Berserker,SS Marvel. GG SW
Sure, done :duff

Just for future ref, you can change the title yourself.

Go to your opening post, click EDIT the ADVANCED OPTIONS, then it will bring up all the details of your post including the title box. Change the title there, click SAVE and it should change it on the whole thread.
x :wave

Back