• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ApemanRyan's For Sale Thread "LOTR SIDESHOW/WETA Uruk Hai Berserker Bust"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ApeManRyan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Got a new item up for sale! It's the Sideshow/WETA LOTR The Two Towers Uruk Hai Berserker 1/4 Scale Polystone Bust. Got this a year ago and is in excellent condition. Only displayed briefly than packed away. Amazing details on this but sadly have to sell this since not really getting into LOTR stuff right now and have no need for it. Seen these go for some cash but only asking $50 Shipped. U.S Only and Paypal Only. Will ship UPS OR USPS Tracking and Insured. It's number 657/2000. Got this guy off of eBay used but was in great condition as stated and kept it in the same condition as received. Pm me and will negotiate pricing but not much lower than $50. Need the cash for my Pre-orders so help a fellow collector out. Great piece for you LOTR collectors. Here's a picture of him all packed up and ready to go and if need more pictures just ask. Will be boxed in a larger box and shipped packed all nicely. Check my feedback from others and will ship right after the holidays. Thanks for looking! :wave

Ryan

30jqujk.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WTS Sideshow Collectibles The Dead The Templar's Verdict Premium Format

Bump to the top!!!

Last edited:

Bump to the top!

Bump again! Will lower price again just message me and we'll talk it out.

WTS Sideshow Collectibles The Dead The Templar's Verdict Premium Format

Bump to the top! Still for sale. Pm me with an offer. Need this guy gone.

Last edited:
WTS Sideshow Collectibles The Dead The Templar's Verdict Premium Format

SOLD! Thread Closed until I have more things to sell.

Last edited:
Re: ApemanRyan's For Sale Thread

Shipping User cstojano Item soon. Tracking will be sent soon and will post shipped on thread.

cstojano you're item is shipping this weekend with Tracking. Enjoy it man! Will pm you with tracking and details. Happy Holidays!:wave:)

cstojano you're item has shipped! Messaged you with Tracking and Details. Enjoy it and Happy Holidays!:)

Re: ApemanRyan's For Sale Thread "LOTR WETA/SIDESHOW Uruk Hai Berserker Bust"

New Item added! :wave

Re: ApemanRyan's For Sale Thread "LOTR SIDESHOW/WETA Uruk Hai Berserker Bust"

Bump! Can lower price a bit. Need this gone.:wave

Re: ApemanRyan's For Sale Thread "LOTR SIDESHOW/WETA Uruk Hai Berserker Bust"

Bump to the top!

Back