SSF Cheapskate Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, but their pre-discount prices are pretty ridiculous. Sideshow sells the Anakin PF for $299.99, but they list the retail as $389.99. Bib Fortuna was $54.99 at Sideshow, but they list him at $71.99. And so on.

Amazon has a great sale now until April 4th on select Disney/Miramax Blu-ray films:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.h...72593251&pf_rd_i=193640011&tag=blurayforum-20

Improve your Blu-ray library today with this incredible deal on Disney, ABC, and Miramax shows. We've made it easy with three ways to save:
Buy 3, Save $20 | Buy 6, Save $50 | Buy 10, Save $100
Hurry--this offer is only valid through April 4. Rules and restrictions apply

Notable titles include:
Wall-E
Sleeping Beauty
Kill Bill Vol. 1
Kill Bill Vol. 2
Lost season 4
Cars
Ratatouille
Pirates of the Caribbean movies
Signs
No Country for Old Men
Pixar Short Film Collection
National Treasure 1 and 2

Planet Of The Apes Blu Ray Box Set on Amazon gold box deals for $57.95 get them while they last.

tfaw.com is having a 70% off sale right now. Next week 80%. Maybe you'll find a treasure!

tfaw.com is having a 70% off sale right now. Next week 80%. Maybe you'll find a treasure!

Thanks Ween, I scored a sideshow Bloodelf statue and a set of GG clash of the titans busts. Use code "rockout" for free shipping over 25 bucks. :banana

Last edited:
If anyone is interested, TFAW.com has Sideshow Indiana Jones for $59.99 plus free shipping with the code ALIENS.

That code will work with any order over $35 till June 30.

deepdiscount.com has their SuperSale going on right now. That means if you enter the code "SUPERSALE" into your order, you get an extra 25% off of their already discounted prices.

Free shipping too!

deepdiscount.com has their SuperSale going on right now. That means if you enter the code "SUPERSALE" into your order, you get an extra 25% off of their already discounted prices.

Free shipping too!

I think this one just ended this weekend guys.

condomdepot.com coupon code BEST2010 gets you 15% off. Just sayin incase anyone's running low :eek:

I got the best of tin

:monkey3

Wickedcoolstuff.com
https://www.wickedcoolstuff.com/5dollarsale.html
is having a 5.00 sale and two items available are Sideshow vampire buffy and Bib Fortuna. Get them while they are available. I bought Bib for a relative. Shipping to Canada is not cheap but I bought a bunch of stuff so it is not to bad. oh and don't follow the free shipping link. It is a company that wants your credit card info. Happy Shopping

Since I'm such a Jabba fan, I'm pretty tempted to get another Bib at that price, but with shipping it's still $15 which is a bit more than I really want to spend. Great for someone who doesn't have him, though. He's a really nice figure.

Back