SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, the pegs and the head of this figure can readily fit a TTM-19, or were there adjustments made to it?

See you around, guys![/QUOTE]

I put my zartan on the TTM-19 right away:hi5:

Some adjustment but minor ones, you will need to pull out the foot pegs and just put on the ball ones from the ttm-19 unless you have other boots you wish to use as well as switching the neck as I did to mine because of how far off the skin texture and colour. I really enjoy this figure and whoever has yet to purchase it I suggest doing so:yess:

So, the pegs and the head of this figure can readily fit a TTM-19, or were there adjustments made to it?

See you around, guys!

Some adjustment but minor ones, you will need to pull out the foot pegs and just put on the ball ones from the ttm-19 unless you have other boots you wish to use as well as switching the neck as I did to mine because of how far off the skin texture and colour. I really enjoy this figure and whoever has yet to purchase it I suggest doing so:yess:[/QUOTE]

Thanks, buddy! I shall try it, but for now I think I'll do with the stock body it comes with. True Types are getting harder to get these days anyway, at least where I'm from.

really surprised Zartan is still in stock at Sideshow...this is one of the best figures in the line

Yeah. But if I'm not mistaken, SSC almost doubled their production quantity with Zartan, compared to their first Joe releases. Some had 400-500 EX versions, Z had 750. And some had a total of 1,500 regulars, Z has 2,500.

But seeing how well-made this figure is, sooner or later he'll be gone :)

Some adjustment but minor ones, you will need to pull out the foot pegs and just put on the ball ones from the ttm-19 unless you have other boots you wish to use as well as switching the neck as I did to mine because of how far off the skin texture and colour. I really enjoy this figure and whoever has yet to purchase it I suggest doing so:yess:

TTM19 has a sculpted neck/torso piece, so there's really no option there anyway. :lol

Hey, guys!

I just got my Zartan last weekend and man, it's a great figure out of the box. I think the hoodie's color's grown on me as well as the other stuff that I thought need some mods. BUt maybe, in time, I'll dye the pants and hoodie brown and spray-paint the armor black. I might consider trying the body switch too.

Speaking of which, I saw some of you used TTM-19, as well as the Barney Ross body (which I thought looks great!). I just saw an Arnold T-800 body for sale and I wonder if the Zartan's armor and pants would fit on it considering the torso's girth. If not, I'll try what everyone else has tried :)

Thanks!

After procrastinating way too long, I finally repainted my Zartan armor in a flat black (did it in a glossy finish at first). Definitely one of my favorite figures.

DSC_0271-3_zpse96c9ff7.jpg

DSC_0272-1_zps258819d0.jpg

Now I'm thinking I should definitely try to dye the pants a darker brown color. Maybe actually doing a light black dye to try and match the awesome Commtech hood.

After procrastinating way too long, I finally repainted my Zartan armor in a flat black (did it in a glossy finish at first). Definitely one of my favorite figures.

DSC_0271-3_zpse96c9ff7.jpg

DSC_0272-1_zps258819d0.jpg

Now I'm thinking I should definitely try to dye the pants a darker brown color. Maybe actually doing a light black dye to try and match the awesome Commtech hood.

Zartan looks menacing, even if he's just standing! Great paint mod, buddy. Makes me want to do the same thing when I get a spare time. :clap

Back