SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excuse the newbness but can the other one possibly be Scarlett?

gi_joe_scarlett.jpg

gtfo_some_GTFO_pics-s478x338-76442-580.jpg

Wait, I just realized SSC will have to debut a new body. Still waking up, Circle K coffee can kick in any time it wants to.

Does look like we're getting two figures tomorrow. Pretty freaking awesome! Been quite pleased with this comic-con event so far.

I agree that we can see a gun stock an even the back end of a scope but Im not sold on Scarlett... The upper right corner fabrics color and texture are off. But all said I'm probably wrong and would gladly welcome her into my Joe ranks!

I agree that we can see a gun stock an even the back end of a scope but Im not sold on Scarlett... The upper right corner fabrics color and texture are off. But all said I'm probably wrong and would gladly welcome her into my Joe ranks!

As Deak said, that would mean a new body. Definitely be a welcome surprise, but given the Battle Droids and all the designing that went into them, I think we're still a ways off in development.

yeah a female body could have been in the works for awhile now..I wouldn't put it past them...maybe it is just cuz I really want Scarlett!

I'm sure the new female body has been getting worked on for quite some time. Comic-Con is the type of event where they could very easily drop a figure like that with a new body.

Wait, I just realized SSC will have to debut a new body. Still waking up, Circle K coffee can kick in any time it wants to.

As Deak said, that would mean a new body. Definitely be a welcome surprise, but given the Battle Droids and all the designing that went into them, I think we're still a ways off in development.

Speaking of the new body, Sideshow said they were developing a bigger body for the likes of Destro and Roadblock. So I guess we can assume that Zartan is on the Pro 1.2?

Back