Statue SSC Women of Marvels

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry man but that's a funny pic. SH and Sue look like they're busting a dance move together and Storm appears to be looking at her hair thinking WTF I can't see past this shat.....:dunno

I think they'd look better lined up side by side with Storm in the middle but otherwise it's cool. If I had the money I'd probably have all three.

People complained about why SSC picked these poses instead of using other artists but they were taken directly from the Women of Marvel campaign painted by Jelena Kevic-Djurdjevic.

I think the way they translated the background designs into the bases was a nice touch.

316px-Fantastic_Four_Vol_1_575_Seven_Decades_Variant.jpg
312px-Fall_of_the_Hulks_The_Savage_She-Hulks_Vol_1_1_Variant_Women_of_Marvel.jpg
313px-Doomwar_Vol_1_1_Variant.jpg

Maybe they will continue? X-23 and Hope have potential to translate well.
Instead of the new MJ comiquette, MJ and Black Cat on a single base would have been awsome.

314px-Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_1_640_Variant_Women_of_Marvel.jpg
309px-Black_Widow_Vol_4_1_Variant_Women_of_Marvel.jpg
311px-X-23_Vol_3_1_Women_of_Marvel_Variant.jpg

310px-Generation_Hope_Vol_1_2_Variant_Hope.jpg
315px-Secret_Avengers_Vol_1_6_Women_of_Marvel_Variant.jpg
314px-Avengers_The_Children%27s_Crusade_Vol_1_1_Variant_Women_of_Marvel.jpg

True. I think the problem might be the way the bases have been done so far, and that BW's left foot is on an invisible "something".They'd have to work that out with the base somehow. One remedy is elevate or slant the base and have her right foot actually off of it. Would be an interesting situation.

Back