SSC Wolf Bust "Problem...."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Weird. How does that get overlooked as they pack it up?

I like it though.

I wish my wolf had two good eyes :D
it would tempt me to have it repainted as a lost pred with plenty of green,
or an elder with blue dreads,
or a P2.
:horror

Make sure you post what Sideshow says... I'm curiouse to knwo if it's a lense they put over it or a complatly seperate eye that they use.

Talked to guys and gals at SideShow today, and apparently I am the only one to ever have called in about this... I gave them the video link along with the link to this thread. I also suggested making the "non dead eye" version the Exclusive... lol

The eye itself is not a contact lens, etc. It is a paint application they just completely missed on mine. Anyway, they gave me a website to check out for paint applications, if I wanted to do it myself. The more and more I look at him, (or is he really looking at me?...) I am just going to go ahead and keep it the way it came.

Tell them you will keep it but ask for some cash back or partial credit towards another sideshow item. I cant believe they wold expect YOU to fix their mistake.tsk tsk sideshow

Talked to guys and gals at SideShow today, and apparently I am the only one to ever have called in about this... I gave them the video link along with the link to this thread. I also suggested making the "non dead eye" version the Exclusive... lol

The eye itself is not a contact lens, etc. It is a paint application they just completely missed on mine. Anyway, they gave me a website to check out for paint applications, if I wanted to do it myself. The more and more I look at him, (or is he really looking at me?...) I am just going to go ahead and keep it the way it came.

Untitled-1copy-26.png

:D:lol

Tell them you will keep it but ask for some cash back or partial credit towards another sideshow item. I cant believe they wold expect YOU to fix their mistake.tsk tsk sideshow

Well, they did offer a partial refund until I told them I bought the bust from someone else. (The place I bought it from it was $789, instead of the $900 that SS charges)

So just to clear the air, they did attempt to help me out. I would have refused the partial refund anyway (unless it was a credit towards future SS purchases) because it's way too easy of a fix.

Now if my Wolf came without eyes altogethor or some madness like that, then I'd have a problem... :lol

The eye itself is not a contact lens, etc. It is a paint application they just completely missed on mine.

very interesting :naughty
now I'm wondering how easy it would be to remove that milky paint application from mine and get myself the exclusive two eye wolf ! :joy

Looks amazing. I like it better than with the dead eye.

Thanks man, and the rest of you guys. Like I said, I really didn't think I'd get this kind of response. I would have been nervous trying to apply even a simple coat of paint to something so expensive and possibly messing it up anyway...

Back