SSC Wolf Bust "Problem...."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abnpredator

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got this badass in today and man.... WOW... full video to come but for now, I've got a question for current Wolf bust owners:

Is his dead eye a contact lens, or is it a paint scheme? I ask this because believe it or not, mine came with both eyes "regular"... :lol

Shouldn't be too tough of a fix, I'll be calling SSC tomorrow about it but for now I was wondering what they did for that eye.

I have NEVER seen or heard of this problem before...

I'll get a quick video made up just to show what I'm talking about soon.

Holy crap that's NUTZ!!!

I wonder if mine will come that way!!!

Look on the bright side... you have an edition size of 1 of 1!!! :lol

:lol Yeah, I dunno fellas. I didn't expect this type of reaction from you guys to be honest. I mean he DOES look cool with both eyes, BUT to me it's really not Wolf without the dead eye.

I'll give Sideshow a call tomorrow and at least ask about it.

Your video make me feel like he's staring at me. Very cool. I would keep it just for that unusual coolness.

Your video make me feel like he's staring at me. Very cool. I would keep it just for that unusual coolness.

:lol Yeah man he actually does look a little crazier with both good eyes.

I still can't believe I own both of these guys... I think I'm going to get pedestals for them both.

Congrats on the wolf.. Dont fix it, your probably the only guy
who has one like that and it make your bust more unique.
Congrats again...

I'd keep it like it is. Not knowing too much about the wolf predator, when I saw it at SDCC, I immediately thought to myself, "Why'd they screw up his eye? This one's defective." I like your version better.

Keep it...looks better this way. Funny I was thinking that this looks better before I read the other's.

If it was chipped or had bad paint I would say get it returned for a better piece. But if this is the biggest issue, then be happy and keep it. Will be easier on both you and SS as well.

I would like to know what sideshow say about the eye, whether it is a missing part or paint app - but I think you may have an "upside-down airplane" edition.

DON'T FIX TO SPEC!!

:lol Yeah man he actually does look a little crazier with both good eyes.

I still can't believe I own both of these guys... I think I'm going to get pedestals for them both.

good idea about the pedestals :lecture

that will be a sweet setup !!

And I'd def. keep the wolf you have...unique and irreplaceable :joy

Back