1/6 SSC Thor Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not an interpretation, just an amalgamation of different designs of the character.

This Thor kind of reminds me of the TV Thor that was on the Hulk Show.

Attachments

• hulk-vs-thor-3-things-hulk-may-bring-to-thor-ragnarok-complete-with-stan-lee-cameo-664203.jpg
    hulk-vs-thor-3-things-hulk-may-bring-to-thor-ragnarok-complete-with-stan-lee-cameo-664203.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 158
  • Eric_Allan_Kramer_as_Thor_the_God_of_Thunder_in_The_Incredible_Hulk_Returns_1988_TV_Movie_ukyfyv.jpg
    Eric_Allan_Kramer_as_Thor_the_God_of_Thunder_in_The_Incredible_Hulk_Returns_1988_TV_Movie_ukyfyv.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 161
  • 1279114893611.jpg
    1279114893611.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 160
Rubber​ arms only suck for people who buy figures to play with.

and that is what a 1/6 scale figure is....a fully poseable figurine to pose and "play" with :dunno.....you don't want joints? buy boring statues

This looks excellent.
I'm waiting for the release, and the inevitable comments that he's "too tanned", or "Mexican Thor", or whatever... :rotfl
Seems to happen with almost every Sideshow superhero figure.

Wonder what the exclusive will be?? This may be my 1st pre-order in a very longtime.... Gotta have Thor! Was hoping it would be more a classic looking costume, but this is still looking nice.

Wonder what the exclusive will be?? This may be my 1st pre-order in a very longtime.... Gotta have Thor! Was hoping it would be more a classic looking costume, but this is still looking nice.

Wish is was more classic myself, but I am still in.......Just Need Captain America,Iron Man,Spiderman and Dr Doom now

I'm really liking this. I'm not a huge Thor fans, but it looks really cool. Also, it seems they're making all these characters from the banner, so I hope Doom follows at some point.

Wish is was more classic myself, but I am still in.......Just Need Captain America,Iron Man,Spiderman and Dr Doom now

Yeah, I am looking forward to a classic Iron Man and the Spidey as well.. Curious what they're artisitic take will look like on those 2. I do love that new classic look Iron Man statue they're making, so wouldn't mind if it looked just like that. The Thor statue looks awesome too, too bad this wasn't closer to that.

If Doom looks like the PF, it'll be sick!!!!

I actually preferred the Legendary Scale look more. The PF looked more like the comics, true:

Dr._Doom_5_Premium_Format_Statue_by_Sideshow_Collectibles_1024x1024.jpg
tumblr_okoisiTb9M1stbkjno1_1280.jpg

But the LS one was more realistic, and was better to look at IMO:

400086-doctor-doom-013.jpg
45621a6f26a58206b5823c7c12269314.jpg

Bellow is a fan made bust that also has a very nifty design:

caleb-nefzen-docdoom-00.jpg

Either PF or LS versions look amazing. I'd be up for either for sure! As far as Thor goes, at first I wasn't sure about the fur, but it's really grown on me. I think the fur will make the figure stand out a little more on the shelf. I'm not a big Thor fan in general (I traded my PF Thor for 1/6 Diecast War Machine), so I'm surprised how interested I am in this figure!

Wolverine had interchangeable arms with and without articulation. I'm sure Thor will too for all those joint haters.

I have the SS Wolverine and really love the optional arm sculpts that have no joints. I agree, I am sure they will do the same with Thor.

Back