1/6 SSC Thor Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the first Hot Toys Thor and despite the improvements in subsequent versions, I never felt a need to upgrade. Plus I mostly collect DC with a little Marvel, Star Trek and some other pop culture icons sprinkled in.
That being said, I am a sucker for a nice Comic Version, so I will definitely buy this. Great job Sideshow!

The high-end toy companies haven't found a long-term solution to deteriorating rubber so for a figure to be durable and last, this is the best way to go.

Sideshow had a clever idea with the interchangeable Wolverine arms...they'll last longer in the long run.

The high-end toy companies haven't found a long-term solution to deteriorating rubber so for a figure to be durable and last, this is the best way to go.

Sideshow had a clever idea with the interchangeable Wolverine arms...they'll last longer in the long run.
Worldbox did that on one of their bodies a couple years back. At least I think it was Worldbox. It's the perfect solution to me. Jointed arms for action poses and seamless plastic for museum poses.

Dammit..... Thor is my weakness when it comes to Marvel..... Glad I haven't used my rewards points yet..

instant purchase for me !
from what you can see I love it,

great job so far sideshow

Good to see this hasn't become a victim of Sideshow's massive reinterpretation like Daredevil or Punisher. I will have to get this.

Sideshow had a clever idea with the interchangeable Wolverine arms...
They usually have better technical ideas with their figures.
I love(d) Sideshow's two-part and separate bended versions of boots .

If only they were actually hi-end and not priced at HT level...

There has to be more than a few smiles at SSC after reading these posts. They'd been raked across the coals on more than one figure.

Back