SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious of what I need to do for a True Type Body Swap for this. I know that the head will peg onto the body and that I need to cut the existing wrist pegs, I just don't know what to do about the foot pegs.

I've seen people ram the Hot Toys ball pegs in, but should I get a DX Luke/Joker Body and use the different ankle pegs?

Back in the day, lot's of people switched their Sideshow Indiana Jones figures to Hot Toys bodies. If you heat up the boots you should be able to pull out the Sideshow pegs. The Hot Toys pegs will then fit in the boots.

I am getting my Joker today. I would love to keep to Pro body since the arms are painted white. I have a feeling that I might have to switch mine as well and just make sure the arms stay covered.

Yea the pink is a bit odd. I guess that is scaring or something from the chemical burning/bleaching the character went though. :dunno

Other than the doll dot, the paint is nice. And the dot isn't that noticeable.

Got mine today too just waiting to see how much extra on import duty he is going to cost me. I can't do any thing with him at the minute as i have no where to display him.

LMAO we soo need this cat for a joker set
joker-and-his-kitty.jpg

I don't think anyone would pay 500 bucks for something so small that will probably need a hand made attached to neck so it can slide in the SSC post. But it is hilariously the joker. but people might pay 20-30 bucks for the cat since it would be a cute accessory.

Yea the pink is a bit odd. I guess that is scaring or something from the chemical burning/bleaching the character went though. :dunno

Other than the doll dot, the paint is nice. And the dot isn't that noticeable.

Pretty sure it's just supposed to be blushing.
They went a bit crazy with it though....would have looked better if they used it lightly and mostly around the nose and ears.

Last edited:
I just got mine in and I love him. the fish are actually cool I saw the pics and I wasn't impressed but holding them they look cute sorry guy I think i'm keeping them. I love the fact that the head comes with another neck joint.

my face didn't look pink but the gloved hands are like a dove grey not sure if that happened with your guys but mine is like a almost white but it's grey. not that it matters because all the hands are getting painted purple. and their is so many of them by the time I reach the last one it will be time for the next coat of paint lol.

I love the spats when he is parted out i'll look for a 2nd set so I can do the pengin. He is still on my books to do but i'm waiting on this companies new plastic product but it's not available yet,I want to use for fat body suit.
can a g.i.joe body's hands be removed and another joint put in it's place or is that asking for to much? I want to find a short body that is 10" with head.

Can someone help me out, i just got my sixth scale joker figure and i wanna recreate that scene in the killing joke comic where he's sitting in his chair, does anyone know where i can find a chair anywhere remotely close to that? Here's a pic of the scene im talking about.

KillingJoke_zps7a597b55.jpg

Can someone help me out, i just got my sixth scale joker figure and i wanna recreate that scene in the killing joke comic where he's sitting in his chair, does anyone know where i can find a chair anywhere remotely close to that? Here's a pic of the scene im talking about.

KillingJoke_zps7a597b55.jpg

None nowhere but if you get some foam core board, rabbit cutter, hot glue gun, and time I could walk you through making furniture.

the base of babies you will make like school volcano project but doll house babies a lot of them you are on your own. stairs can be made of balsa wood or foam core board.

engraver pen for design on copper sheet metal cut into design where seam of metal hidden by him sitting down. and pt all of that on a turn table (lazy susan base)or those turn plates for ceramics. and you have yourself a set.

Back