SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOVE IT. BEST 1/6th joker yet. LOVE the Psychotic grin, it's just perfect.

Only accessory he's missing from what we know... is a Sad joker face.

670992-youmakejokersad_super.png
[/IMG]

I think the minor flaw on the head sculpt is the jaw line - its too protruding IMO.

Its too distracting with too much features, considering theres the elongated chin and the pronounced cheek bones IMO. It should look something like this:

batman_narrowweb__300x474,0.jpg

Crossing fingers for a decent paint app on the final product. I prefer this one to the Medicom Hush Joker. Granted, I don't like Jim Lee's Joker design one bit.

This and Harley are going to look great together. The chin is the only minor complaint I have, however, it will be mine. Hopefully Thursday we will know the price point on these.

Looks great!!! I love the expression and the costume looks tops too! It's the Mego figure I always wanted as a kid...LOL!

But then why only give them to him? None of the other forthcoming Sideshow DC figures have them. :dunno

I'm with many who don't like the head/sculpt. At first glace I thought the face/head seemed a little large. I'm not so sure now, but something is off to my eye. I'm really not liking the hair. His quaff looks too brushed.

I prefer this sculpt to the PF version, which is great because it saved me a lot of $$$.

I'm with many who don't like the head/sculpt. At first glace I thought the face/head seemed a little large. I'm not so sure now, but something is off to my eye. I'm really not liking the hair. His quaff looks too brushed.
He wears a tuxedo.
What makes you think Joker wouldn't brush his hair? :lol

Comic joker has always been rather dapper.
He's not the greasy hobo that is Ledgers joker.

Starting to think I might pick up this figure, from the very early pics of the Arkham City Joker from Hot Toys I'm not massively overjoyed by the looks of the outfit, obviously though we know Kato has been working on this and from the shots above it looks great

I'll still get the HT Arkham City one as well but this and Harley Quinn could be a goer

I prefer this sculpt to the PF version, which is great because it saved me a lot of $$$.

You cannot be serious?

Back