SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Left- Custom Justice Head on SSC Superman body
- no modify body, just a better size head, the figure looks much better (comic proportion)

Right- SSC Superman figure

Wow, now if the figure had looked like THAT I would have been a lot more tempted to get it. I've been thinking all along all it needed was a smaller-sized head to make everything look a lot better proportioned, so it's nice to see that finally proven true.

And yeah, it's mindblowing that Sideshow didn't think to make such a simple fix themselves to improve the figure. :rolleyes2

12476224_187949364889624_1057898366_n.jpg

You all getting it through onesixthkit? Never used them before.

I love this Krypto, and I haven't even picked up this Superman yet! Waiting for a decent discount code.

Hugely disappointed in this. Box arrived damaged and the left arm falls off every time I touch it. Will be my last Sideshow figure

aab5ea46ed864e0890254ea9d31c5d0e.jpg

Finally got my SSC Superman. It's sad most people have such a negative opinion of this figure, it's such a beautiful piece. Green Lantern arrives tomorrow, can't wait to have the two next to each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pose.
Just got mine too and agree, it's nicer in hand. Glad I picked it up.

Nice pose.
Just got mine too and agree, it's nicer in hand. Glad I picked it up.

For sure, I love the addition of the wired cap, I could tweak it for hours to create that perfect dynamic pose.

Yea no doubt, that's what I have on. Getting ready to pack so he's free for now. Lol
42dd7e3033e9e6fcf10b99f506063c86.jpg

Back