SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a DC 9 inch figure that had this Hugh head for a nine inch figure. May be able to find it on EBay. Here is an image of the head. JACKS - 20150127_170404.jpg. I think with some modding, it may work for a head swap.

Those thighs are huge!!! I replaced the suit on my medicom batman as well, I did get an increase in pose ability--but not as much as I thought I'd get. The range of motion is limited on that body IMO. What do you think?
JACKS - 20150127_174424.jpg

Do you seriously have a Messi figure? Lmao that's awesome, I'd love to have a Zidane figure, or a Cantona.
Yep. Im a Real fan but enjoy watching Messi play, or used to.
Those thighs are huge!!! I replaced the suit on my medicom batman as well, I did get an increase in pose ability--but not as much as I thought I'd get. The range of motion is limited on that body IMO. What do you think?
View attachment 161838
The Medicom suit sucked so much not just for limiting the figure, but when you bent it at the articulation points, it would get some ugly stretch marks.

With the fabric suit it is a different story.

Yeah, the thighs look big from that angle, but look very comic like when in person.

Here he is in some Tony Jaa stance.

I really wanted the Sideshow Superman next to it.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422412736772.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422412736772.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 403
  • uploadfromtaptalk1422412752004.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422412752004.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 411
  • uploadfromtaptalk1422412762553.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422412762553.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 424
Last edited:
No fair CoCo!!!

Looks good in your shots.

And as usual, thread will redirect into praise. :)

Thanks! Looking forward to your pics when yours lands.

Coco's pics are making me want to eat my shorts, I was afraid this would happen :lol luckily I still have the money if I'm convinced to buy it, but I'm not quite there yet, I stand by my complaints, but the figure does look fun.

Coco, could you post more with the regular head if you have the chance please?

It's got its faults for sure but it's in no way a terrible figure. Here's a couple more pics. Let me know if there are any more you'd like to see.

Nice !!! great pose, and pics.

For the Green Lantern, did you have to tailor the suit ? if so, in what way? Could you take a pic with all three standing side by side?
Thanks.

Woah, that GL figure is awesome!!! Is that a modified DC Direct? Details, please! Love it.

Here ya go, D. And here's a link to the custom GL thread if you're interested cofphoto but, no, the suit is basically stock. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...oms/153911-kitbashed-1-6-green-lantern-2.html

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics Coco :duff :gah:

I'm back on the fence again, ****! :lol luckily I have plenty of time to figure it out as I don't care whether I get the regular or the exclusive.

God dammit it does look good in those pics.

enjoy : )

Custom SS Superman
Head- Sideshow Superman head with modified jaw
Body- HT MOS body with custom muscular forearms
belt- custom SS Superman belt
Suit, Trunks, and cape- Custom by Tony & Crystal Arjona
Boots- SS Superman boots
hands- SS Superman hands (left hand from SS Exclusive version)
Base- SS Superman base

Custom SS Superman
Head- Sideshow Superman head with modified jaw
Body- HT MOS body with custom muscular forearms
belt- custom SS Superman belt
Suit, Trunks, and cape- Custom by Tony & Crystal Arjona
Boots- SS Superman boots
hands- SS Superman hands
Base- SS Superman base

Last edited:
Yea that miller batman is short. That medicom hush batman is taller then the SS batman.

5f9c161bd2032ca4685e289721858f18.jpg

One more using the Batman body. I wanna try Tony's jaw fix but I really like how the heads turned out.

Fantastic shots, Coco! Its refreshing to see someone who knows how to pose and shoot their dolls with a good camera in proper lighting.

Sideshow should send their early releases to people like this :lecture

Good looking shots Coco....I'm going to put the CR shorts on mine when it gets here and perhaps I'll be done with it. Thanks!

Back