SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at these morons. Sideshow DC Comics Batman Nude Body 1 6th Scale Accessory 2014 | eBay

TA is hawking a Bats Body on the bay and it's over $150....for just the body.

Might as well get a full figure and sell everything else. :lol

And it also means TA will be putting all their Bats Bodies up on the bay.

yeah i couldn't believe it either. considering i got the body, suit boots and hands from him i think at 125 or 135. i hope this doesn't mean he'll start dumping more at ebay or raise his prices.

Yeah, and don't you guys complain! I'll be charged approximately $50 on top of that by ****ing Fedx for import and processing charges!

I'll mention it every time... open an account with FedEx and you won't be charged any admin fees. They'll just take any VAT/Duty owed from your card and send you a receipt in the post.

Works for any delivery made by FedEx from any company you order from.

im kinda surprised so many keeping their orders. damn thing looks like a Family Guy Quagmire Parody.

wait. i think i have that backwards...ha. either way. i can't un-see quagmire. :lol

That would depend on whether or not someone watches Family Guy. I still have some faith, mostly due to my time spent comparing the proto pics to the actual released product pics. I'm not looking to start debates on this again, but there are only a couple of differences, mostly in the suit, so I'm hoping I can make it look close to that proto...
Got my notice for the 23rd as well. I'm up in Canada, but normally I get the package within 3 business days after the shipping notice.

I'm keeping my order too. Was able to apply the new $20.00 code to it so I'm saving a little. Hoping it's not as bad as the uncharted Drake and salvageable.

I used a 65.00 credit towards him. I had one of the led lights not working on my bat armory. Still looking forward to him anyway despite all the negative comments.

Looks like Superman joined Patrick Swayze's gang of bank robbers in Point Break.

tumblr_mhpln1PbNd1ryrby9o1_500.gif

DvIZ1Mn.gif

Another SSC pass for me. At this point, I wonder if I'll ever buy another SSC 1/6 scale figure again. Expectations for the Hoth and Temple of Doom figures are less than high.

Picked up a pair of CR Superman trunks for use with this. Instantly you can see the fundamental flaw in the SSC design, the belt loops. On the CR trunks, the top of the belt loops are sewn on the inside of the trunks. On the SSC trunks, they're sewn on the outside....no way to have to seamless (no pun intended) transition from blue to yellow to red like that. The also fit just fine on the TTM 20 body. The belt is a little small but that can be fixed easily if I need to use it. I also think the TTM 20 will be okay to use with the black body undersuit, it masks the moobs pretty well.

Looking forward to seeing what it looks like on the TTM20 with that under suit, Karnis. I'm sold on the Batman body for Supes myself. Especially after seeing it on my custom GL.

I assume Supes suit will be sewn on like Bats. How are you planning to refit it to a new body? I'm thinking I might see some snaps on it.

Undies should be a easy fix. Snip the threads and resew the loops on the inside.

Yea, shouldn't have to. But if peps have to modify their $250 Hawt Toyz Bale Batman.....

Looking forward to seeing what it looks like on the TTM20 with that under suit, Karnis. I'm sold on the Batman body for Supes myself. Especially after seeing it on my custom GL.

I assume Supes suit will be sewn on like Bats. How are you planning to refit it to a new body? I'm thinking I might see some snaps on it.

Based on the Batman outfit, it looks like I'll have to open up the seam & then sew it back together. It shouldn't be that hard. I'm no sewing expert by any stretch, good thing the cape will cover up my handy work. :D

I wish SS would have gone with a zipper like the DCD figures. I don't sew either but I figured I could see a few snaps on it that way I could easily remove it if I ever wanted to.

I wish SS would have gone with a zipper like the DCD figures. I don't sew either but I figured I could see a few snaps on it that way I could easily remove it if I ever wanted to.

You won't be able to, the suit has very little excess fabric in back. And the fabric will show pulls where you put snaps and you'll see those lines all over. Even a zipper is iffy because how little fabric is in back.

I don't know, Groovy. I'm pretty resourceful. :D Supes is gonna have snaps, a zipper or some Velcro holding his britches on for sure.

Back