SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool. thanks for the velcro caution. and yes numerous possibilities to think about. I had never done any kit bashing until SSC Joker, i loved both head sculpts so much i gave it a try. it was a lot of fun for this non customizer. and yes i will post pictures as i move along.

No not yet. I received an email back in December saying to have my funds ready on 12/25/2014.

I asked to have my payment plan moved forward to 05/01/2015
But was told this morning that they could not facilitate this as they do not as yet have the product in stock.
SO I am stuck on the 25th for last payment, and apparently they don't have supe's in the building as yet :(

Yea im not getting min until February by the time shipping is, maybe what happened with R2 happened with Sups

Thanks. I was one of those who had a December notice, so I was concerned that something was wrong with my account and they didn't charge. Looks like a delay...

I'm not a dc collector nor a big fan but is hot toys still doing that green lantern series they promised back in 2011 or was that scraped?

I dug my Mattel Superman out of the basement and put it on my spare Batman body that I purchased from Toy Anxiety in preparation for my SSC Superman's arrival.

Not the most flattering picture, but I do like the way it looks in person. The belt also needs to be tightened up in the back. The belt doesn't close but clear elastic bands does wonders.
I will paint the neck once my Supes arrive to match it to the head and then decide whether to keep it with the Mattel suit or switch it over to the SSC one.
16030308078_40fb76f5d9_h.jpg

I dug my Mattel Superman out of the basement and put it on my spare Batman body that I purchased from Toy Anxiety in preparation for my SSC Superman's arrival.

Not the most flattering picture, but I do like the way it looks in person. The belt also needs to be tightened up in the back. The belt doesn't close but clear elastic bands does wonders.
I will paint the neck once my Supes arrive to match it to the head and then decide whether to keep it with the Mattel suit or switch it over to the SSC one.

Actually, that looks pretty good.

we have a winner ,looks great ,i can see some great customs on the horizon using these parts and the ssc supes spare heads
on a side note i know the man of steel and the reeve boots fit perfectly with the ssc bats footpegs ,well mine did anyway

Should use that body to make a Bizarro custom.

mattels suit is really nice. comic accurate and pretty good quality. looks awesome on that spare batman body. The mattel body actually is serviceable too, by adding some bulk that could work nicely also.

Thank you guys!

I am looking forward to my SSC Superman. The boots look great and I am sure the head sculpt will look 100% better on the bulkier body.
I still feel it is worth getting the whole set.
The body can be used for a different kitbash. Just not for the Man of Steel.
I might keep the Mattel Supes costume on for the neutral face and make another with the heat vision sculpt using the TTM 20 body and the SSC costume.

the abovve costume has stitching up the leg instead of inside seam so very distracting

Back