SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now all we need is someone to post lex on ask sideshow forum page to see if they see it. I have been told a number of times they have people looking in that area so they do keep a watchful eye.

Head's too big, I'm not into the face sculpts at all and I think he should have more muscles. OR if his head gets a better proportion I may think differently. I dig the Bats and Lantern. This one and Flash not so much. But it's tough to translate one of the most loved comic characters in a version everyone will like so good for SSC and all into this.

I found a pic where Supes and Bats where facing each other in fight poses but I can't find it anywhere :panic:

That's the one, right? Sideshow posted it on Facebook yesterday.
10534479_10152395807229145_3407955963401543682_n.jpg

Also, two more from Comic Vine's Sideshow tour video.
nx3tsg.jpg

55koe1.jpg

I think Supes looks great. Even the body. After seeing some of those other google-posted pics, I actually think that Batman's body is a little too... bulbousy?
Just everything looks so round...SideshowBatsandSupes.jpg

I think Supes looks great. Even the body. After seeing some of those other google-posted pics, I actually think that Batman's body is a little too... bulbousy?
Just everything looks so round...View attachment 124183

What it comes down to is that Batman's strength comes from the size of his muscles.
Superman's strength does not.

What it comes down to is that Batman's strength comes from the size of his muscles.
Superman's strength does not.

Oh ya, I'm fine with that... I'm just suggesting that the sculpting of the body is a little too round, particularly the shoulders. They almost look like huge ball joints.
Again, these are just minor criticisms, as I love the figures and can't wait for both of them!

Yeah but Supes' kryptonian physiology grants him peak physical form.

Anyway, Supes' looks great on that tiny pic, it's all about the posing and people at this type of Cons can't pose their figures for sizzle :lol

Is there a bigger size of that pic?

That's what people can't wrap their heads around

There was an animated show i watched last summer(I had it playing while i assembled four new detolfs!), and in it, The Flash created a new reality. In any case, in this new reality, Superman was imprisoned when he first landed on Earth and had been kept underground away from sunlight for all these years. He was stooped and skinny, but when he finally got access to sunlight was just as powerful as normal, even though he was not muscled.
For me, this is probably one of the coolest ideas. That Clark could be 5 feet tall and skinny and still able to move the earth and be invulnerable.

Back