Statue SSC Storm Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another fail in sideshows comiquette line but i'm definitely picking up daredevil now

Vaako
Re: SSC Storm Comiquette
another fail in sideshows comiquette line but i'm definitely picking up daredevil now

Agreed!!!
:yess:

I don't know.....This Storm looks good to me. There will be plenty of time for em to make the usual Storm. Too bad I am broke. If I got the fund, this will be mine. And too bad Comiquette don't go well with PF cause this Storm and Black Panther PF is so hot together.

One of the worst pieces I have ever seen. Sorry. And remember, this is my opinion. If you like it, great!

If this was the Classic Storm of 20 to 35 years ago...SELLOUT!...Who ever chose this design was( there are several not so nice reasons)...I dont get it ..Who is deciding these designs?...A kid?..What the hell were they thinking?......maybe to SS is too big for their britches now?...experimenting?...California thing?...owner likes Punk?...crazy?...It's a great piece for those that love the above mentioned or the books that she looked like this or if you just think it looks cool...For me its classic or none...my personal preference...I bet most over the age of 35 agree with me too...

I like the character, but I like this hairstyle the least, plus the neck is horrible on this. Looks so old or strained. Plus, not even any cleavage?? Not buying, because even if there is a switch out long hair, too many other aspects are lacking. No room.

If this was the Classic Storm of 20 to 35 years ago...SELLOUT!...Who ever chose this design was( there are several not so nice reasons)...I dont get it ..Who is deciding these designs?...A kid?..What the hell were they thinking?......maybe to SS is too big for their britches now?...experimenting?...California thing?...owner likes Punk?...crazy?...It's a great piece for those that love the above mentioned or the books that she looked like this or if you just think it looks cool...For me its classic or none...my personal preference...I bet most over the age of 35 agree with me too...

I seem to recall this design being between 20 and 35 years old. It's the style that they used for the Marvel Super Heroes TSR RPG lead figurines, circa 1984. I agree though that her previous design was far nicer, as is the more recent Jim Lee version.

One of the worst pieces I have ever seen. Sorry. And remember, this is my opinion. If you like it, great!

Could not agree more. Really disappointing. I have to wonder WTF were they thinking?

I seem to recall this design being between 20 and 35 years old. It's the style that they used for the Marvel Super Heroes TSR RPG lead figurines, circa 1984. I agree though that her previous design was far nicer, as is the more recent Jim Lee version.

yes but most would agree Classic Storm is what they would prefer..JMHO...If this was released as Classic Storm NO ONE in their right mind would be howling to have Mohawk Storm..No one

yes but most would agree Classic Storm is what they would prefer..JMHO...If this was released as Classic Storm NO ONE in their right mind would be howling to have Mohawk Storm..No one

People don't usually howl when they are in their right mind, do they?:lol
I agree. Looks like SS wants to start with this version, so that they can bring out the one people really WANT later. If they brought this one out AFTER the classic or Jim Lee version, I suspect fewer sales.

You got that right! I could never see me remotely liking something like this here...:thud:

Back