Statue SSC Storm Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love that look of Storm, but I'm sure it is gonna be 1/5 scale :(
:exactly:

I think she looks perfect, but unless she comes out in 1/4th, this will be my only post in this thread. Why couldn't Sideshow have chosen the Fantastic Four or Avengers to do a split-scale line. :dunno

Disappointment abounds Sideshow. :monkey2

:exactly:

I think she looks perfect, but unless she comes out in 1/4th, this will be my only post in this thread. Why couldn't Sideshow have chosen the Fantastic Four or Avengers to do a split-scale line. :dunno

Disappointment abounds Sideshow. :monkey2

Happy Birthday Kibishii! :clap
Just saw it down there-
I
I
V

WOW! Im really not to sure what to think of this and I need to see the full pics. I hoped after Sue Storm SS would cancel the women of marvel line and get back to more popular designs. I dont see myself getting this unless it grows on me or I am looking to add to my X Men collection in 1/5. Like Darkchilde, more of Niche holding.

I seem to go against the grain alot. This looks good to me. I have to see the full view of course but so far it looks good. This is way better than that horrible Sue Storm comiquette. And I have to change my mind about Colossus comiquette. He looks a little bit too simple. Too bad Storm isn't my character and don't have much interest in it.

This just looks tottaly unimpressive, the xmen comiquette line just is so unimpressive, i really hope they have an alternate head. weak sauce...again

Meh. I don't like the pupils, I prefer eyes nice and solid. I'm glad that it'll be a 1:5 comiquette but I'm hoping this will be the PF:

leestorm.JPG

and not the standard Silver version:

storm-bigcostume6.jpg

Wow! Look like the exclusive will be exchangeable hair. Just look at the gap between head and hair. This will be another exclusive that will be in stock for sure. Very disappointed.

I'm still confident there will be an AH! classic Storm. I'll be saving my money for that piece. The AH! X-ladies can't be complete without Storm. The women of Marvel line does nothing for me.

AH! + Tim Miller + classic Storm = can't miss. This will be the one I'm holding out for.

Surprised this is the look they went with first on Storm. The piece so far looks cool enough, looks like a chick to me, but I don't feel any need to own this piece at all.

Meh....this does look like a dude. I'll wait for the full reveal to make my final decision, but so far not impressed. As for the mohawk, I really don't mind that look.

Back