SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now we've got three on order, with three on the way.

Actually, I only have two ordered, one of which is probably getting cancelled, and the only one coming up that I want is the Viper. But still...

And to think at SDCC we thought the line was dying since there was no new figure :lol

I guarantee you "those" people are still there just waiting for the moment that a PF, new environment, new diorama, or any other Joe product that isn't 1/6th to start loosing their minds and come here and complain. But for now, it's great to be a fan of the line and a SS fan.

Almost forgot to order until a few minutes ago. I know the waitlist would have converted but I've been saving up my rewards points for the next eligible Sideshow exclusive from Joe or Star Wars. I'm now down for $0 + shipping. We might be able to make sure Sideshow makes no profit on this one. :rotfl

I'm not sure why there's any complaining about the head sculpt. It looks pretty darn close to the standard 3.75" look to me.

2stalker.jpg
sgtstalker9large.jpg

If you don't tone down the toyish thickness of the eyebrows or the stache in 12" scale, I think you'd end up with something more like the below. I'd say they did a great job of upgrading the character design to look more like a real human being while being faithful to the original and slightly modernizing his look to current standards.

103_5851.JPG

I think the only fault of the figure is that the EX sweater isn't all camo'd like the original figure. But that is a very minor nit all things considered.

Well my concern to be online when this came up for Preorder was not needed. I didn't even know it was up until I noticed it on the front page of hisstank.

I ordered the exclusive with ease but I don't understand why some people would order the regular over the exclusive while both were still available????

Back