Statue SSC Shaak Ti vs General Grievous - Hunt for the Jedi Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But...as far as I can tell, he never hunted them...he just killed them when they hunted him...right?

But...as far as I can tell, he never hunted them...he just killed them when they hunted him...right?

it depends on which "version" of grievous we're talking about.

In the original (and in my opinion best) clone wars series, he was a badass who hunted and killed them for sport. He was almost invincible.

it depends on which "version" of grievous we're talking about.

In the original (and in my opinion best) clone wars series, he was a badass who hunted and killed them for sport. He was almost invincible.

but in the movie, he sucked just some wimp doorstep for the jedi to plow through.

Yeah, Lucas really eviserated the character.

Still, he and one MagnaGuard might be the only exceptions I make to my no PT rule... will just depend if his excellent design can overcome the memory of his lousy characterization in ROTS.

but in the movie, he sucked just some wimp doorstep for the jedi to plow through.

True, but that was due to what happened to him in the original Clone Wars series. In the final, or close to final, episode Mace Windu crushed his chest armor which caused him to be severely injured and was also why he was coughing in the movie. Then, the new Clone Wars series came out and kinda messed all of that up. He was unstoppable in the original series.

This will be in stock forever given the ridiculous price and lame head sculpt.

I will bite when I score it for half price.

I just got a tweet from ss saying there are <20 pieces left, which begs the question who on earth bought this, between the horrible sculpt (Shaak ti looks like a spider), horrible paint, and the bad connection points..even their product photos look unbelievably bad.

I wouldn't even pay shipping for this garbage if ss give it to me for free...

Is there no actual production image for this piece yet? So they sold 380 of these and not one to a member here to actually review...

edit: so their FB post actually says there are less than 20 in stock NOT less than 20 left. Maybe they had an initial order that is running out.

I just got a tweet from ss saying there are <20 pieces left, which begs the question who on earth bought this, between the horrible sculpt (Shaak ti looks like a spider), horrible paint, and the bad connection points..even their product photos look unbelievably bad.

I wouldn't even pay shipping for this garbage if ss give it to me for free...

Probably the same for me. Grievous looks good, but the Shaak Ti pose and head connection ruins this.

Anybody get their Shaak Ti vs General Grievous? I would love to see pics and hear their thoughts on the diorama. Thinking about ordering it, but not sure about Shaak Ti.

I'd like to see a pic as well BUT I think we all know its a very bad plan to have this piece competing against the PF.

I picked one up last night when they went up for order. The bronze paint seems to kind of take away the blank stare of Shaak Ti and since I didn't have anything in my collection with Grievous in it, it was a win win. I'll post some pics up when it arrives.

Got my Faux Bronze Greivous vs Shaak Ti Statue in today and it looks awesome! The bronze paint job makes the Shaak Ti portrait look better in my opinion and seems to take away that blank stare look that she has in the painted version. I still think they could have given her a better expression...especially since she's fighting such a powerful foe. Anyways...without further delay, here is #18 of 25 and I'm sorry a couple of the pics are a little blurry :)

DSC00210_zpsf4f5cec9.jpg

DSC00181_zps5b41dd71.jpg

DSC00183_zps39554260.jpg

DSC00185_zps126829a9.jpg

DSC00186-1_zpscae997a7.jpg

DSC00189_zps0d94f933.jpg

DSC00190_zps1e3a525c.jpg

DSC00191_zpse56b4666.jpg

DSC00192_zpsb19fce27.jpg

Back