Statue SSC Shaak Ti vs General Grievous - Hunt for the Jedi Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sort of like it. Grevious looks pretty cool. That said, I don't collect these and if I did, this one would be near the bottom of my list as it is sort of expanded universe which is not really my bag.

The facial expression on her is awful. The pose is also awkward on her.

I agree her expression is completely Void.And this is supposed to be a Jedi Battle.

I do like the flow and look of her clothing and her hand positions are the standard Jedi cool..but her face really wrecks this Dio.

The facial expression on her is awful. The pose is also awkward on her.

You forgot to mention the neck seam :monkey4 Horrendous...

582407_10150906221419145_1924336677_n.jpg

The neck seam is horrific and the look on her face is even worse -- now that we have the full reveal -- than I initially thought. Like someone else said, it looks like she's kinda happy to be in duel with Grievous.

I've seen a few posts in here saying that this is fine and it looks great... Can anyone elaborate on that? I don't mean that in an aggressive or condescending way, I just can't see how that idiotic expression can be surmounted by any love of the characters. I'd be genuinely interested to know, specifically, what anyone sees in this particular piece. For my own part, I'm astonished that this got through all the stages of development and production and everyone was OK with Shaak Ti.

Last edited:
Shaak Ti is one of my faovurite minor jedi, and I really liked her in the clone wars, I just can't get into this rendition. The neck seam and expression just kill this, though I do like grievous. I needs to go back to the drawing board for a complete resculpt of her head.

$350 for this!?!

what is SS smoking?

A switch out head would make me forgive the seam. This is inexcusable. and that blank expression...Save your money folks and buy this in 1 year for half price.

NEW PRE-ORDERS!
USE THESE AFFILIATE LINKS TO PURCHASE - SUPPORT THE BOARD!

Click the pic! Buy now!

'Hunt for the Jedi' - Shaak Ti VS General Grievous diorama

I may have no business in this thread as I do not collect the statues. But I can not help but be curious about the name of this statue. Weren't the Jedi hunting for Grievous? Not the other way around?

Wasn't it Vader who hunted the Jedi after Grievous' death?

Back