1/6 SSC ROTJ Luke Skywalker Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no problem:) duel1ab.jpgduel5a.jpg
duel1ae.jpg
I liked your pose jedibear so I stole it, at the wrong moment lolduel1ad.jpg

Last edited:
duel5b.jpg
I really like the tailoring and fit of the suit I wish I took better pictures but I'm only using my phone. I would have to say that I like this Jedi Luke just as much if not more than my HT Jedi Luke. A lot of it hinges on the belt for me oddly, and SSC nailed the look of it. That HT head sculpt though...

Last edited:
That’s one pose that unfortunately I don’t think the HT Luke Jedi deluxe will be able to achieve because of the fixed neck / head sculpt. Unless someone can correct me? I actually want to be wrong about this because that’s the exact pose I’m after :lol

Your not wrong. There's no way HT Luke can get in that pose. That's another reason to get SSC Luke.:) I have seen someone pop the HT head off and place it on an angle to look like he's looking forward instead of down.
Both figures have their good and bad, I love the Hot Toys portrait of Hamill I think its the best one ever of the actor. But I am having a lot more fun goofing around with the SSC Luke. There's just so many iconic looks you can get out of this guy.

But I am having a lot more fun goofing around with the SSC Luke. There's just so many iconic looks you can get out of this guy.

And that is the real deal with this figure. It is a lot of fun to play with and work through the different options. I'm very glad I kept the order. I've been enjoying this figure so much that I've barely spent any time with the TLJ Luke that I received the same week.

I've been enjoying this figure so much that I've barely spent any time with the TLJ Luke that I received the same week.
Hmmm can't say I blame you, awesome ROTJ hero Luke Skywalker figure or, depressing cranky old loser TLJ Jake Skywalker. No contest.
Sorry couldn't resist.
I don't even consider the sequels canon. They are horrible IMO especially TLJ.
As much as I love the character I cannot support Disney's SW I won't buy Jake.

Last edited:
Hmmm can't say I blame you, awesome ROTJ hero Luke Skywalker figure or, depressing cranky old loser TLJ Jake Skywalker. No contest.
Sorry couldn't resist.
I don't even consider the sequels canon. They are horrible IMO especially TLJ.
As much as I love the character I cannot support Disney's SW I won't buy Jake.

Couldn’t resist, but still goes on... [emoji6] well, it IS canon and you can suck it! ...Hehe, whatever. It’s just movies. unlike IRL you can believe whatever you want with no consequences. [emoji4]
(...I personally enjoy the direction Disney has taken SW more and more, so I can sleep well at night [emoji6] ...though I still stick more or less to collecting OT. But guess that’s just a matter of time [emoji51])

They're not "just movies" its Star Wars the greatest IP ever. Unless your referring to the sequels then yes they are just movies, unimaginative, uninteresting and not very good movies filled with identity politics and virtue signaling. That is just my opinion which I am entitled to so you suck it and go play with your Admiral Holdo figure Hehe.:rolleyes:

Couldn’t resist, but still goes on... [emoji6] well, it IS canon and you can suck it! ...Hehe, whatever. It’s just movies. unlike IRL you can believe whatever you want with no consequences. [emoji4]
(...I personally enjoy the direction Disney has taken SW more and more, so I can sleep well at night [emoji6] ...though I still stick more or less to collecting OT. But guess that’s just a matter of time [emoji51])

There's been some really, really bad stuff officially considered as "canon." Here's just two of a long list of the bad:

latest

images

And after many years it was all purged from canon - despite the fact there were people who liked it and protested its explusion. Canon is such a lame term too used in this way - canon in terms of IP franchises is simply what the owning company can sell at that moment.

Yeah I've never been too concerned about whatever is considered canon. I can accept the prequels as being official canon while still thinking they're terrible movies that should be ignored as much as possible, and while the new books and comics may be considered canon it's not something I have any desire to follow or keep up on. For me it just comes down to "SW movies and stories I like" and those that I don't.

Yeah I've never been too concerned about whatever is considered canon. I can accept the prequels as being official canon while still thinking they're terrible movies that should be ignored as much as possible, and while the new books and comics may be considered canon it's not something I have any desire to follow or keep up on. For me it just comes down to "SW movies and stories I like" and those that I don't.

:rotfl

They're not "just movies" its Star Wars the greatest IP ever. Unless your referring to the sequels then yes they are just movies, unimaginative, uninteresting and not very good movies filled with identity politics and virtue signaling. That is just my opinion which I am entitled to so you suck it and go play with your Admiral Holdo figure Hehe.:rolleyes:

Well, that’s what I’m saying. You can imagine whatever you want. And entitlement seem to be a virtue for a lot of SW fans.
I like all that “unimaginative, uninteresting and not very good movies filled with identity politics and virtue signaling” stuff, so to me I’m fine with that being canon. And I don’t even have to imagine it.
...and I highly doubt that the sequels will ever be non-canon. Just like ESB, ROTJ and the prequels - all of those were spit on by entitled fans too. ...but we’ll see what the future brings us.
...btw, I do agree with some of the criticism these movies get. Like I agree with some (a lot) of the criticism the older movies get. So, Holdo is one of the things I really disliked. It should have been Ackbar!

Well, that’s what I’m saying. You can imagine whatever you want. And entitlement seem to be a virtue for a lot of SW fans.
I like all that “unimaginative, uninteresting and not very good movies filled with identity politics and virtue signaling” stuff, so to me I’m fine with that being canon. And I don’t even have to imagine it.
...and I highly doubt that the sequels will ever be non-canon. Just like ESB, ROTJ and the prequels - all of those were spit on by entitled fans too. ...but we’ll see what the future brings us.
...btw, I do agree with some of the criticism these movies get. Like I agree with some (a lot) of the criticism the older movies get. So, Holdo is one of the things I really disliked. It should have been Ackbar!

That's the point though - we aren't even entitled to have an opinion.:dunno

People who didn't like TLJ were told all kinds of despicable things that "explained" their negative opinion - they were attacked and called some of the worst things imaginable. THAT's the entitlement we're actually talking about here - being a longtime fan of anything just makes you a target today - you're old, you hate change, your "views" are distorted by some *ahem* issues, you're a troll-hater, you're vastly outnumbered, you're stuck in the past, you stand with Russia. :lol:slap

No, you're NOT entitled to simply dislike anything that the machine serves up - there has to be a "reason" you don't like it. And the social mood, the era entitles a sizable segment of the media and a small, vocal subset of fans to very openly, bald-faced, go on the offensive with offensive ****.

People who didn't like TLJ were told all kinds of despicable things that "explained" their negative opinion - they were attacked and called some of the worst things imaginable. THAT's the entitlement we're actually talking about here - being a longtime fan of anything just makes you a target today - you're old, you hate change, your "views" are distorted by some *ahem* issues, you're a troll-hater, you're vastly outnumbered, you're stuck in the past, you stand with Russia. :lol:slap

No, you're NOT entitled to simply dislike anything that the machine serves up - there has to be a "reason" you don't like it. And the social mood, the era entitles a sizable segment of the media and a small, vocal subset of fans to very openly, bald-faced, go on the offensive with offensive ****.

You know... seen from a more objective stand point - since I haven’t really wanting to go into this whole discussion and do see some of the flaws - I think that ‘the other side’ could easily say the same thing as you do. So much dumb **** has been said by both sides. And honestly, a small vocal subset of fans? ...in that case that small subset takes up most of the room.

You know... seen from a more objective stand point - since I haven’t really wanting to go into this whole discussion and do see some of the flaws - I think that ‘the other side’ could easily say the same thing as you do. So much dumb **** has been said by both sides. And honestly, a small vocal subset of fans? ...in that case that small subset takes up most of the room.

You understand what I'm talking about is vicious attacks on fans in some quite MAJOR news sites, right? Like dozens and dozens of articles. If you can direct me to ANY major news stories ideologically targeting those who liked TLJ in the way those who didn't like it were targeted (inferring they were alt-right aligned, mocking their age, ethnicity, educational level etc etc) please do so. I mean it was toxic blogger level **** - but coming from major sites.

And you understand the small subset of fans I'm talking about were the people on Twitter who were doing the same attacks from toxic feminist, POC and other indentity politics perspectives - lobbing from the "high ground" at the neanderthals.

I'm not saying there weren't ****s on the other side like what happened with the girls GB (and with the Rose actress,) but they were the small subset of fans, just like that small subset mentioned above.

If one person says something reprehensible their entire group is blamed for it. “Well it’s all men who have a problem with woman.” But that’s not true at all. There are plenty of men and I’d say the overwhelming majority enjoy movies with strong female leads or co-leads because we all have mothers, or sisters, or mentors, or bosses, or teachers that we look up to and have for years, but if I say I have a legitimate criticism of a movie it must be because, fill in the blank, with whatever reprehensible attacks they want to throw and I get lumped into that same group or person who attacks the movie based on immutable characteristics.

It’s the group shaming that I find reprehensible on both sides and both sides are doing it at the extremes of the distribution. Everyone else to the right or to the left of those horrible people are stuck in the middle being shamed for having an opinion and attacked for their group identity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:goodpost:

And Star Wars Cannon is practically meaningless. A few billion dollars and it can be whatever you want it to be. I'll stick to the original OT parameters.

...just deleted my long answer to all this. Don’t wanna get into yet another discussion on this subject... you can have it as a PM if you insist [emoji6]

Back