1/6 SSC ROTJ Luke Skywalker Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
same here jedibear. I got the arrival notice then BAM! Shipping notice.

Think I'll see it in person before deciding.

So I just got my shipping notice from BBTS for the TLJ Luke (finally) and was thinking "maybe I don't need this one after all"....was going to cancel tonight and bam! It's already shipped! No shipping soon notice, just out the door....wonder if they just decided to process these and get them out as soon as they could to keep folks from canceling?

Probably not...more likely that someone in BBTS shipping was just working through the latest arrivals to get through them as quick as possible. Either way, I'll see how this one turned out for myself next week...

I'm hoping it's better than the sparse photos and reviews have made it look...

That’s why I have pile of loot function on so in case I change my mind I could cancel after being charged.

Yes, I know about (and use) that feature....must've spaced out on this one.

Watched a couple of reviews again (not the well - meaning, low res ones -lol) and I still have a little hope here. We'll see soon enough. In the meantime, if anyone who already has this wants to post some fresh pictures., they'd be most welcome.

Anyone tried putting SSC outfit on to HT one with fat suit removed?
I don’t like the SSC one overall, and I don’t like HT fat suit either.
I’m hoping mixing both together will get the Luke I want.

I saw this at a trade show, wasn’t impressed, the boot design wasn’t working for me. Overall just looks like a knockoff figure. Good luck to those getting him though. It’s if you like it or not.

i bought parts from this release like the poncho the gloved hand the endor sculpt the shirt so far. did not like the boots looked to bulky always liked the soft goods like hot toys luke jedi came with.

I would try too, but this has a seam right in the middle... something was lost from proto to production in the clothing too.

Gotta say the Helmet sculpt is a solid likeness to Hamill! Thinking of sending this to the painter and using it to replaced the DX07 sculpt! 20190217_200905.jpeg20190217_200840.jpeg20190217_200526.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Gotta say the Helmet sculpt is a solid likeness to Hamill! Thinking of sending this to the painter and using it to replaced the DX07 sculpt!View attachment 444796View attachment 444797View attachment 444798

Interested to see a repaint. It has a decent dollop of Hamill in there but its a bit lacking in detail (like nearly all SSC heads) and the paint is that solid-but-standard simplistic dull app SSC has become known for.

It also has that dead, expressionless stare that all the newer SSC Lukes have had, butHT is just as guilty on that count.

i just used a regular neck piece that i found laying around in my parts bin.
Yeah I'm fresh out[emoji23][emoji23]
Interested to see a repaint. It has a decent dollop of Hamill in there but its a bit lacking in detail (like nearly all SSC heads) and the paint is that solid-but-standard simplistic dull app SSC has become known for.

It also has that dead, expressionless stare that all the newer SSC Lukes have had, butHT is just as guilty on that count.
I still really love the DX07 sculpt even though it is a more idealised look of Luke. I feel this sculpt looks more like Hamill. I think with a solid repaint (like with SS TOD Indy) it could really shine

I see what SS was going for with the likeness. The biggest issue I have is that it is very cartoonish.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back