1/6 SSC Rogue One C2-B5 Imperial Astromech Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad for Sideshow half of their RO offer ended on the edit room floor. The other half (Tie Pilot) got a few close ups but not enough to convince me to pull the trigger either.

Too bad for Sideshow half of their RO offer ended on the edit room floor. The other half (Tie Pilot) got a few close ups but not enough to convince me to pull the trigger either.

Yeah, TIE Striker was disappointing but seeing the X-Wing action was incredible.

It's in Battlefront for what it's worth. One of Krennic's special weapons.

Was gonna skip it when first announced and still am. Too many other characters actually seen in RO to get first.

Chopper even has dialog. He does his little grunt noise as he goes by. Once you see him you'll wonder why you ever missed him.

Wish Sideshow was doing Chopper instead of this guy, especially now that I saw a clip of him.

Did not notice Chopper or this droid. What scene was Chopper in?

This one!

chopper.jpg

Wish Sideshow was doing Chopper instead of this guy, especially now that I saw a clip of him.

But Sideshow would have had to develop new parts for Chopper. C2-B5 was an easy choice being a simple R2 repaint. Now it's confirmed C2 is not fetures in RO, lets see if Sideshow will recoup production cost on this or will be forced to slash the price next spook.

But Sideshow would have had to develop new parts for Chopper. C2-B5 was an easy choice being a simple R2 repaint. Now it's confirmed C2 is not fetures in RO, lets see if Sideshow will recoup production cost on this or will be forced to slash the price next spook.

I get it, just wish they would have.

Anyone still getting this? It was available in a code, plus free shipping so for $50 next month and June, it's a done deal. He wasn't in the final cut but he is still an Astromech, can't resist those little guys.

Back