1/6 SSC Rogue One C2-B5 Imperial Astromech Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm totally happy with the R2-Q5 and R5-J2 Imperial Droids I ordered, no need for this RO version.

I would rather buy the r2 unpainted prototype or rs deluxe since both are coupon eligible since I don't a have a single droid yet. Now the question is are the accessories from the r2 deluxe worth the $30 price difference.

I would rather buy the r2 unpainted prototype or rs deluxe since both are coupon eligible since I don't a have a single droid yet. Now the question is are the accessories from the r2 deluxe worth the $30 price difference.

Don't forget the paint job, does it need to be R2-D2 to you Or just a random R2 unit?

duffgravity2.jpg

omg, is this like Artoo in disguise?

I really hope not. After the ridiculous and pointless "Darth Vader in fact built C-3PO!!" BS in Ep.1 do we REALLY need more contorted interweaving of character background in Rogue One?

I'm going with R2 in disguise to go with these guys:
SC-2179SC.jpg

So that makes him one of the terrorists.

Didn't see him either. Forgot about him actually. Til I came in here lol

They need a Rebels license and just make Chopper since he was in the film and more people care about him.

They cut an entire bit out between K-2SO and C2-B5 that sounded amazing. Disappointing. But it was hardly the only thing that got reworked or cut entirely. Just go back and watch the first trailers and the Celebration sizzle reel... the 3rd Act got reworked a lot. Probably for the better, in the end. But not for poor C2-B5.

He's still actually in the film, though. When they first get inside the Scarif Citadel there's a brief shot of him coming down the platform toward the camera.

I joked with Pablo Hidalgo that C2-B5 must now be the Astromech Droid of Constable Zuvio. :lol

They cut an entire bit out between K-2SO and C2-B5 that sounded amazing. Disappointing. But it was hardly the only thing that got reworked or cut entirely. Just go back and watch the first trailers and the Celebration sizzle reel... the 3rd Act got reworked a lot. Probably for the better, in the end. But not for poor C2-B5.

He's still actually in the film, though. When they first get inside the Scarif Citadel there's a brief shot of him coming down the platform toward the camera.

I joked with Pablo Hidalgo that C2-B5 must now be the Astromech Droid of Constable Zuvio. :lol

At least C2 had stuff that just got cut. Zuvio didn't even have that.

Back