SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it looks like RnR was pushed back further than we thought. He wasn't listed in today's newsletter as coming in the next 30 days. :(

Well it looks like RnR was pushed back further than we thought. He wasn't listed in today's newsletter as coming in the next 30 days. :(

He was on last weeks next 30. Likely only have so much room in the newsletter. I've had things shipped that should have been there in the past so I wouldn't read a whole lot into it.

Stay positive young grasshopper.

He was on last weeks next 30. Likely only have so much room in the newsletter. I've had things shipped that should have been there in the past so I wouldn't read a whole lot into it.

Stay positive young grasshopper.

I asked to have RnR Flexed a few weeks back and just heard back from SSC the other day and they said they couldn't Flex him and he would be shipping in March. I'd say he's been pushed back.

March is cool with me. Hell April would be nice too. More time to recoup.

I'm just afraid the March, April, May, etc items aren't being delayed at all so we'll have a bunch more stuff at once again instead of a little bit at a time. Sometimes I really wish Sideshow would let us pre-pay for things :slap

I'm just afraid the March, April, May, etc items aren't being delayed at all so we'll have a bunch more stuff at once again instead of a little bit at a time. Sometimes I really wish Sideshow would let us pre-pay for things :slap

Hear that. :exactly:

Which I suppose it's always best to focus on collecting a specific thing other than those that hit the "just awesome!!!" trigger.

I have about all that I need from Hot Toys unless something REALLY iconic is announced. Stepped out a my line a bit with a few SW clones..which I sorta regret doing...

Gotta remind myself to stay focused on Joes alone since this line has now started to live to it's potential.

Why couldn't they Flex? Payment Feb 5, Payment March 5 :dunno

Even if he came March 1, you'd think they could float you 4 days.

Don't know. :dunno Sometimes I Flex my G.I. Joe figures just after we get the 3-4 week notice and I get Flex-ed. At this rate of delay, I could have made my second payment when he was actually shipping.

My problem is my one thing is 1:6 scale :lol So that gives me SSC Joes and Star Wars (soon to be DC) and most of what HT does :slap

We're in the same boat BM (other than I don't collect SW). I'll probably be buying all the DC 1:6 figs though.

If you really wanted, you do know you can always prepay your credit card, right?

This figure better be the best one yet. If it shows up with the kind of issues that Hawk had. SSC will never hear the end of it.

:exactly:
Not with their QC track record as of late. I personally have never had any issues (knock on wood). But there's a lot of people out there who don't need any more ammunition to tear a strip off of them.

This figure better be the best one yet. If it shows up with the kind of issues that Hawk had. SSC will never hear the end of it.

Not with their QC track record as of late. I personally have never had any issues (knock on wood). But there's a lot of people out there who don't need any more ammunition to tear a strip off of them.
--

Seriously . . . do any of us believe Sideshow actually cares? They produce X amount. They sell X amount. X amount gets sent back for whatever reasons. Their customer service & returns department will handle whatever issues (i.e. exchanges, refunds, etc.). They produce more with or without QC issues which they know that collectors like us will continue to buy/pre-order as always even with the all complaints & threats because they know they're the only game in town who produces 1:6 GI JOE RAH offerings.

Short of a Sideshow representative chiming in within this section of the forum to officially address any QC issue, we can continue to comment & criticize all we want, but the end result is that some of us will get <CENSORED> over due to a QC issue and end up either requesting a replacement that will be equal to or worse than the defective item (i.e. HAWK) or some of us will simply go through the effort & time to return the item and receive a refund. OH . . . and some of us may end up fortunate with no QC <CENSORED> ups.

--

Seriously . . . do any of us believe Sideshow actually cares? They produce X amount. They sell X amount. X amount gets sent back for whatever reasons. Their customer service & returns department will handle whatever issues (i.e. exchanges, refunds, etc.). They produce more with or without QC issues which they know that collectors like us will continue to buy/pre-order as always even with the all complaints & threats because they know they're the only game in town who produces 1:6 GI JOE RAH offerings.

Short of a Sideshow representative chiming in within this section of the forum to officially address any QC issue, we can continue to comment & criticize all we want, but the end result is that some of us will get <CENSORED> over due to a QC issue and end up either requesting a replacement that will be equal to or worse than the defective item (i.e. HAWK) or some of us will simply go through the effort & time to return the item and receive a refund. OH . . . and some of us may end up fortunate with no QC <CENSORED> ups.

See... I'd just stop buying from them before I would read all that you just wrote.

See... I'd just stop buying from them before I would read all that you just wrote.
--

Fair enough, but seriously . . . and in all honesty . . . how many would actually STOP BUYING their offerings for it actually be noticed by them? There will always be others who'll buy because they are new or simply for whatever reason.

--

Fair enough, but seriously . . . and in all honesty . . . how many would actually STOP BUYING their offerings for it actually be noticed by them? There will always be others who'll buy because they are new or simply for whatever reason.

Yeah I see your point. There's a gazillion collectors out there but if the price isn't right for the product it doesnt take long for a company to feel it.

Back