SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shenanigans indeed.

Sideshow is rapidly becoming a joke in the collecting industry with their recent sub-par quality issues, product delays and now this. They are taking a lot of the fun out of collecting for me.

They are a pale shadow of their former self. :nono

Um...you mean Rogue? That one?

And I'm not sure what you mean about delays. A lot of stuff was due before Christmas, but all of it had optimistic estimates in the first place, and all of it has shipped earlier than the amended estimates. Rock n Roll is still on time so long as he ships in February.

AS CNY approaches all the producers look to ship all their cargo so they can empty the warehouses, space on all the vessels essentially disappears (carriers charge more from Jan 1st to this time, peak season) even if you have a large contract.

SS should have called me I could have gotten them space :)

I only collect Joes, and have the Viper on order from a retailer, has SS shipped alot of product out since Jan 1st??

I can tell you, the price for freight bottoms out after CNY, could be why they are holding off, but the savings are next to nothing amortized over every piece they import

Are you talking to yourself? :confused:

I only ask because you seem to be disagreeing.

WTF Sideshow? Is it really that hard to send out processing emails when things are actually on their way? If its not actually en route, don't say it is. If you don't have it in your warehouse yet, don't charge us for it. They've really sucked at that lately.

Joker_heath_ledger_tribute.jpg

Glad to hear about the delay. More time to recover from the Q4 bombardment. :lol

Shenanigans indeed.

Sideshow is rapidly becoming a joke in the collecting industry with their recent sub-par quality issues, product delays and now this. They are taking a lot of the fun out of collecting for me.

They are a pale shadow of their former self. :nono

Not to mention the new newsletter system that's been messed up since they switched over and still hasn't been resolved.

I hate to say it but they seem to be following the same path as Gentle Giant lately.

Um...you mean Rogue? That one?

And I'm not sure what you mean about delays. A lot of stuff was due before Christmas, but all of it had optimistic estimates in the first place, and all of it has shipped earlier than the amended estimates. Rock n Roll is still on time so long as he ships in February.

Are you talking to yourself? :confused:

I only ask because you seem to be disagreeing.

Posting and drinking will do that.

My point in the end was, doubt they delayed shipment due to costs, they just couldnt get space

Thats what I thought, if the delay was cost related nothing would have been shipped in Jan

Could be. If things are spaced out better it works out great for SS and the customer (i.e. no canceled orders). Honestly, I don't mind all the stuff coming in. I love it really.

Back