SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Technically, there will be a new muscle body, as it's being developed for Destro, Roadblock and Gung Ho. The features we're seeing on Rock n Roll are upgrades to the 1.2 Prometheus, and not elements of what the other three figures will be on.

Technically, there will be a new muscle body, as it's being developed for Destro, Roadblock and Gung Ho. The features we're seeing on Rock n Roll are upgrades to the 1.2 Prometheus, and not elements of what the other three figures will be on.

But they are definitely positive signs of what's to come. :yess:

Right but since this thread is for Rock and Roll I would assume that is the "muscle" body we would be talking about since the other one hasn't been shown yet.

Its always possible sure but I wouldn't count on it. That figure to me I think was the coolest looking Joe figure at comic-con this year.

I'm guessing to many returns for loose knee's resulted in this.
But the ratchets knee's feel like they're gonna break if you bend em.

I don't ever remember people _____ing about loose knees. Loose Pros overall, yeah, but those were limited to basically Snake Eyes and not really knees. :huh

Has SSC confirmed him to be in their production line-up? I've PO'd Rock-n-Roll, but I might have to cancel if Roadblock will be coming later down the pipeline :cool:

My wait list just converted, what a week this has been!

Congrats. Im stoked as well since all my joe orders will be exclusives through SSC. Just went through my order history and its quite funny as my history is now a 16:18 Shipped:Cancelled.

Conclusion, I'm bloody indecisive when it comes to Superheros.

Love that a new muscle body is coming out, but IMO, Roadblock should be way bigger than Destro and Gung Ho.

Back