SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Sideshows paint aps match what they showed at this years SDCC for any of their products, it will be the most beautiful day of our lives. Our breakfast will taste better than any meal we have ever tasted.

The above back and forth reminds about a joke where little Johnny uses dictate in a sentence :monkey1

IMG_0708.jpg

I dig the red undershirt. Anyone else going to use the helmet head for Clutch?

I dig the red undershirt. Anyone else going to use the helmet head for Clutch?

At the rate that SSC is cranking out the Old School Joes, I'd say we should be getting news of an official Clutch in about a year or so.

Sorry if this got mentioned already, does anyone know the height of these new muscle bodies?

I just noticed against soldier story and hot toys, the pro is pretty short. I'm curious to see if these new muscle bodies are taller than the pro or not.

Sorry if this got mentioned already, does anyone know the height of these new muscle bodies?

I just noticed against soldier story and hot toys, the pro is pretty short. I'm curious to see if these new muscle bodies are taller than the pro or not.

The newer pro bodies are as tall as the HT TT, due to the ab extension.

Ah, I see. So it's safe to assume that the newer pro will be the same height as the new muscled body?

I would guess so. SS can always modify the legs on the new muscle body to make it taller, via extension or a new longer calves. I don't see how else they could increase the height.

Technically there is no "new muscle body".

It is a standard 1.2 Pro body just with new neck and arms so it will still have the wonky looking standard torso.

Articulated Prometheus 1.2 body with over 30 points of articulation
Newly developed and sculpted arms and neck

Back