• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SSC Palps Exclusive Set FS + More parts!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrhatrulez

Super Freak
Reaction score
Leftovers from my Last Sales!

Ok, this is the last bits from my Liquidation Sale. All offers are considered as I need to get rid of this stuff. All prices do not include shipping, but I will do my best to give an accurate shipping estimate. Please shoot me your zip code in your PM's.

Check out my feedback and buy buy buy!!!!

lot1in4.jpg

Mace Boots - $5
Hero Luke Boots - $8
Hero Luke Pants - $4
Hero Luke Jacket - $4
Hasbro Black Shirt - $2
ANH Luke Binocs - $5
(no eye piece, broken belt tab)

lot2ay6.jpg

Custom Long Jedi Tunic by D-Art Studios - $12

lot3nq9.jpg

Old Ben Pants - $6

p1020488yi6.jpg

Hasbro Shaak Ti Outfit - $8
(includes head, skirt, pants and belt)

p1020509uu4.jpg

Clone Obi Tunic - $5

ALL OF THE ABOVE - Package Price $40!

p1020484jf3.jpg

New Line "Leather" Japanese Officer Boots - $20
(perfect for your custom Jedi!)

Last edited:
PM sent for Hasbro Shaak Ti outfit. I'm hoping it also comes with the female black boots? :confused: Please let me know for sure. Thanks!

PM sent for Hasbro Shaak Ti outfit. I'm hoping it also comes with the female black boots? :confused: Please let me know for sure. Thanks!

Nope... the boots went with the Baris Offee outfit.
Let me know if you want the other stuff.
Thanks!

Oh....I think I still may want the other parts. I'll let you know tonight. Man, I was hoping that the boots were still available. :(

Bumpty Bump, Doin the Bumpty Bump
Do it baby
Do the Bumpty Bump, Bumpty Bump

If you are slightly interested in ANYTHING, ask! I'll combo it.... No reasonable offers refused! Maybe even some unreasonable ones!
:)

Sorry fellas, but the 2 pack sold this evening!

Anyone interested in the rest of the lots above, I put a package deal up!

I sent you another PM about the Shaak Ti outfit, Hero Luke boots, and the custom long jedi brown cloak/tunic. Let's talk....:D

Back