SSC OOM-9 Battle Droid Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a told of 27 with 2STAP, all was good till I got my girlfriend a kitten. Seems she likes the dorids over the clones. But once I put 20 back in the box. She left them alone.

I had to move my BD out of reach from my cats one of them seemed to enjoy trying to tip them over since there top heavy...silly cat :rotfl

Cats seem to be a common enemy to battle droids. mine would hop up and swat at them and had to move my metroid gunship statues to block his path. but wow! 27 droids?! thats a ton! I would really like to see some pics of that.

Cats seem to be a common enemy to battle droids. mine would hop up and swat at them and had to move my metroid gunship statues to block his path. but wow! 27 droids?! thats a ton! I would really like to see some pics of that.

There are some pics somewhere on this board. I got a good deal on them. I have to look it up but I think I paid $700 for 24 of them with one being the EX. I really don't remember off hand.

My other cat a white ragdoll she just lays there, then again it close to what she only does. The new one is a kitten, a mutt? I had put all but 7 and the 2 STAP away. The STAP are way up there, yet she will fine away up and hit it down (not the ship, the Droid).

I have to say she does not go after anything else. It's just Droids. Huh?

I keep thinking about getting some of these guys for a small squad, but every time I start looking at them, I keep thinking they look so frail and that the fingers or arms or ankles might break with any posing attempt.

I also won't pay $140 plus shipping for a figure with so little with him - a gun and a backpack. He is not a $140 figure!

I keep thinking about getting some of these guys for a small squad, but every time I start looking at them, I keep thinking they look so frail and that the fingers or arms or ankles might break with any posing attempt.

I also won't pay $140 plus shipping for a figure with so little with him - a gun and a backpack. He is not a $140 figure!
I've been in the same situation before too. Wanted to pick up some Droids but kept going back and forth. I may in a couple of months finally pick up the STAP and Battle Droid set. I recommend you pick that up. It's pretty awesome I hear. Still in stock at Sideshow.

As much as I like this figure, I think I'm going to let him go. I see some of you are looking for one, so if you're interested, PM me. I won't charge quite $130. ;)

I recently paid slightly above $200 (including shippment) for one.:(

I had to move my BD out of reach from my cats one of them seemed to enjoy trying to tip them over since there top heavy...silly cat :rotfl

Cats seem to be a common enemy to battle droids.

:lol

Must be the "mouse" face.

I also would like OOM-9 and passed originally thinking there would be plenty around... who knew SS would make only 10. Seems like it with the prices he's getting. Got to be the best return for an SS Star Wars figure to date.

I've been in the same situation before too. Wanted to pick up some Droids but kept going back and forth. I may in a couple of months finally pick up the STAP and Battle Droid set. I recommend you pick that up. It's pretty awesome I hear. Still in stock at Sideshow.

My LCS has a STAP one sitting on the shelf getting dusty...but I don't have room for that in my detolf...just the droids...

I also would like OOM-9 and passed originally thinking there would be plenty around

I thought the same and was lucky to get one after SS got some in stock (for less than a day) after he was originally sold out. Learned my lesson to get what you want, if you can afford it financially, as soon as you can. Has helped with making sure I got both the exclusives of Vader and Grievous.

I still am on the fence about picking him or some troops up...I am just not convinced that they are that great a figure line...even with the very nice looking Geonosis wave that has been announced...I have seen a few 'army' shots in this thread, I thought there would be more, but nothing that has pushed me over the edge...

when I get more droids and amass a large scale army, I'll post some more pics but this is what I have so far.
0226142147a.jpg0226142146.jpg

Just bought a set of regular battle droids today! Now I will have 7 regular and an OOM-9

Got the 2 new droids today! army is building quite nicely. Might actually pick up another set next month ;D

I just received my OOM-9 from a board member after several months of looking...he rarely even shows up on Ebay anymore....dirty clanker...

Back