SSC OOM-9 Battle Droid Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a pic with both hasbro and sideshow battle droids? I wanna see the difference

DSCN3378.JPG

DSCN3382.preview.JPG

Indeed. Geonosis redish versions are coming as well as TPM pilot (blue) and security (red) versions.

Are those really going to be made still? You would think they'd pump some of those out between Obi-Wan and Yoda so there isn't a three-month gap with zero releases. And there's nothing at all scheduled for after Yoda...

No worries there. They have the battle droïd mold, it's just a matter of time before they are POed. IMO, reasons for the delay are to be found elsewhere.

No worries there. They have the battle droïd mold, it's just a matter of time before they are POed. IMO, reasons for the delay are to be found elsewhere.

They're holding them back till they fix the Grievous solution and then they'll hit us with him, them and... a Super Battle Droid! :panic:

Damn Marketing! :lol

How few of this thing did Sideshow make? OOM-9 is seemingly IMPOSSIBLE to find on the aftermarket without paying a total fortune. It's crazy!

How few of this thing did Sideshow make? OOM-9 is seemingly IMPOSSIBLE to find on the aftermarket without paying a total fortune. It's crazy!

not sure but im glad I pick one up when they were availble, those aftermarket prices are nuts

I see what the other person said. 1st I was joking. I never sell anything.

But really don't think just buy it. Really what does this sell for now? I paid $75 or $80 ship.

I see what the other person said. 1st I was joking. I never sell anything.

But really don't think just buy it. Really what does this sell for now? I paid $75 or $80 ship.

On average ebay price is about 130$ which is a little steep for me for this figure.

So glad I got one from sideshow when they were available though:lol

As much as I like this figure, I think I'm going to let him go. I see some of you are looking for one, so if you're interested, PM me. I won't charge quite $130. ;)

Just got mine last week. I think he looks great with my other four B1 battle droids. Can't wait for the release of other droid to add to my collection.
0507130039.jpg

Back